A whole lot of questions about the Traditionalist Coalition

So, Dragon here, I have a few questions about the now defunct Traditionalist Coalition of Moghes:

-To start, do they ever had an insignia? (a flag would be asking too much) or some kind of thing to difference themselves from other soldiers in battle? (apart from the EXTREMELY different equipmet?

-They're still a functioning threat on Moghes? (maybe like a band of raiders, on the badlands) and if they are, are they a secret or someone knowledgable enough would know?

-Members of that defunct coalition are still despiced and spitted on back on Moghes? had the grudges passed away? (i don't think that the latter is a yes, seeing ho stubborn are the Unathi)

-The new Unathi lenguage Jackboot told me about, Sinta'Azaziba, it is talked outside of the Hegemony since when? and for what reason it emerged? (i do think this question has to do with the Traditionalist Coalition, for obvious reasons)

-I guess the main religion of the Traditionalist Coalition was, and if they're still out there, is Th'akh, seeing how is the older one and they don't really like going away from their traditions, can you confirm this?

-The traditionalist weapons back at the war, they were primitive no doubt, but how much primitive than the ones that the Izweski Hegemony gained from the Humans/Skrells

-On the weapons topic, what kind of weapons did all of the primitive Unathi used, taking Jackboot's comment from my race app, talking about how did he inspired on a feudal japan war (i can't recall the name right now, it's late here) and the thought runned through my mind, did he took that inspiration to weapons too? (my hopes want it to be a yes, but seeing how much of savages the Unathi can be, the logic is pointing to more sturdier, less finesse-based weapons)

-Back to the traditionalists, they were organized? or another of their disadvantages was misscomunication/dissagreements

I think that is all for now, i'm sorry if this is too much, but i have a hunger for Unathi lore, and the Traditionalist side seems pretty lacking, no offense to Kekboot

-They're still a functioning threat on Moghes? (maybe like a band of raiders, on the badlands) and if they are, are they a secret or someone knowledgable enough would know?

I'd figure they'd probably exist in some form of organization or other, but probably not any serious scale threat to be worth notice, but shrug.

-Members of that defunct coalition are still despiced and spitted on back on Moghes? had the grudges passed away? (i don't think that the latter is a yes, seeing ho stubborn are the Unathi)
The coalition literally fired the first shot in the exchange that completely destroyed Moghes, they're hated.

-The traditionalist weapons back at the war, they were primitive no doubt, but how much primitive than the ones that the Izweski Hegemony gained from the Humans/Skrells
I'd wager ballistics, traditional melee arms, and perhaps the occasional vehicle.

My 2-cents.

Guest Marlon Phoenix
-To start, do they ever had an insignia? (a flag would be asking too much) or some kind of thing to difference themselves from other soldiers in battle? (apart from the EXTREMELY different equipmet?

It's safe to assume that they had flags and insignias, we just never drew them. In battle specifically Unathi usually fight with Zatamino's, like samurai sashimonos.

http://www.firstlegionltd.com/images/newimages/SAM006Page3.jpg

I even sprited a few!

Sal-Dans.pngMazdatao.pngKarnakai.pngTriaka.pngTsali.png

They dissolved like the Soviet Union, except with more nuclear strikes and decapitations doing them in. There could be groups claiming to be remnants but otherwise no, they don't exist and aren't a threat. You can know about them.

They started the war, lost the war, and have caused Moghes to quickly become uninhabitable. They are to blame for 90% of Unathi suffering, so yes, they are still hated.

-The new Unathi lenguage Jackboot told me about, Sinta'Azaziba, it is talked outside of the Hegemony since when? and for what reason it emerged? (i do think this question has to do with the Traditionalist Coalition, for obvious reasons)

Mechanically it's a new language. In the lore it is as old as Sinta'Unathi (or Sinta'Izwe as it used to be called). I'll update the wiki to put it in. It emerged as any other language would; as a means to communicate. It was used outside the Hegemony on Moghes and is still used by Unathi that want to keep their cultural roots and not speak the barbarian izweski tongue.

-I guess the main religion of the Traditionalist Coalition was, and if they're still out there, is Th'akh, seeing how is the older one and they don't really like going away from their traditions, can you confirm this?

The Coalition was not a single government with a state religion. It was very diverse with Unathi of all faiths and branches, all united in their fear of alien influence and Izweski collaboration.

The Coalition fought as its clans always had, with steel weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Many upper-class Traditionalist clans utilized Hegeranzi as a Moghean version of feudal knights. The biggest concession was the use of ballistic weapons and heavy artillery. The Coalition also used propeller-based bombers and fighters which they used to bomb Izweski targets.

https://aurorastation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Contact_War#A_New_Model_Army

-On the weapons topic, what kind of weapons did all of the primitive Unathi used, taking Jackboot's comment from my race app, talking about how did he inspired on a feudal japan war (i can't recall the name right now, it's late here) and the thought runned through my mind, did he took that inspiration to weapons too? (my hopes want it to be a yes, but seeing how much of savages the Unathi can be, the logic is pointing to more sturdier, less finesse-based weapons)

By primitive to you mean the traditionalists or just unathi in ancient times? Before weapons Unathi used claws, after claws Unathi used spears and swords and glaives and all the traditional medieval and ancient weapons. Ofc they stuck around for a lot longer and the spear is a staple. For the Coalition, they mostly used ballistics, airplanes, and tried to melee. It usually didn't go well for them.

https://aurorastation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Contact_War#A_New_Model_War

-Back to the traditionalists, they were organized? or another of their disadvantages was misscomunication/dissagreements

They were very diverse and disorganized. They were fundementally divided. The only thing keeping them together was a burning cause to make Moghes independent of alien infiltrators and to destroy the Izweski clan that was selling out their species. It was a common cause and a rally so they put aside their differences enough to fight as battle brothers. It's why we fought with the soviets in WWII despite the US thinking they're really icky gross.