Maxinum and mininum heights.

Quite a simple question for the lore devs, but quite simply we are given the average heights for all the various species, but that would reason that all of these species have variation in them, after all human can vary when fully grown from being completly tiny to well over 7 foot giants and althought the more extreme the less common, you tend to find many different sizes and shapes that I imagine occur in all aliens just as much. So what are the max and mininum acceptable heights for all the races just for reference?

Guest Marlon Phoenix

I realized that it wasn't actually written down, so I just added it for Unathi.

https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=Unathi#Physical_Appearance

Female Unathi tend to grow to be between 5'9" to 6'8.

Male Unathi tend to grow to be between 6'0" to 7'0".

Tajara I believe are similar to humans. [mention]Mofo1995[/mention]

Skrell I think are similar to humans, if slightly shorter? [mention]Loow[/mention]

[mention]ChevalierMalFet[/mention] could also help write on the wiki the different sizes for Vaurca.

Human sizes are similar to the modern day. It is unreasonable to have a human character grow over 6'3" I think. [mention]canon35[/mention]

IPC's I think are similar to humans, but since they are so customization it can be literally anything within reason. [mention]CakeIsOssim[/mention]

IPCs are designed for both aesthetic purposes and utilitarian purposes, so an IPC can be anywhere from 4'6ft (136cm) to 8ft (243cm). Anything taller or shorter than this and you're a damn snowflake and you'll make me a disappointed boy. Weight is subjective because not only are there three different kinds of IPCs but one of the three can be made from many different materials (steel, alloys, plastics). Use common sense when determining weight, basically. I have a six and a half foot (197cm) tall IPC that is made of steel and weighs 300 pounds (136kg).

Hey there. Loow here.

"Physically Skrell have an average height ranging from 4’5” to 5’1” for males, and 4’5” to 5’5” for females."

That's a quote from the wiki that I think should help quite a bit. Shout at me if there are any further questions.

To preemptively answer a few possible questions, these are average or typical heights. In theory, someone could win the genetic lottery one way or the other and be a 5'3 Skrell male, 4'3 Skrell male, 4'3 Skrell female, or even a 5'7 Skrell female.

Keep in mind that being tall is pretty effeminate for Skrell, as Skrell females tend to be a few inches taller than males. Being much shorter than 4' or taller than 5'7 will make me, as Cake put it, "a disappointed boy" and will likely result in frowning.