[Accepted]Movie for the modern man.

Type (Species/Company/History/Other): Entertainment

Many times I decided to have a conversation with someone in game, shocking I know, but unlike most I don't start off conversations with deep thoughts about the philosophy of Cloning and IPC wives, I tend to ask about movies.

And here is the crux, not everyone is good at improvising information out of nowhere, doubly so when they aren't an avid movie-goers and so I have decided to create myself these little "Cheat sheets" which are more or less movies that exist today with a bit of a name twists and short description.

If this does get accepted and put somewhere on the wiki I plan to create a few more of these "entertainment" things, I.E Sports Teams, Video Games, Books and websites.

Established Series

Pigface

67c16326a5.png

Maws!

61372bd2b6.png

Circular Saw Series

3f25135d1b.png

Ja'Xiq Bo'nxq

364f0fb2db.png

One Off Movies

Galactical Studios

• Old Creatures Island

A mad scientist manages to revive ancient xenobiologial lifeforms the size of giant lizards and decides to invite his family, hillarity ensues as his plans to create a park are dashed due to the fact he isn't capable of containing said lifeforms.

• The Hard to See Man

A masterpiece of a movie, it is about a man that is so hard to see he becomes invisible.

Hijinks ensue in this drama filled, comedy, romance, horror, thriller.

• "Bats"

One day every single bat goes insane and decides to attack the common populance. Our main characters have to run, hide and survive from this winged menace.

• Sociopath

Made by the famous Albert Hikerooster, this movie is a cult classic talking about a murderer who also happens to be a sociopath.

Famous for it's toilet scene where a character gets murdered on the toilet to a very dramatic and chilling soundtrack.

• E.B - Illegal Immigrant

Local boy finds that a Unathi immigrant has been ejected into his backyard due to the smugglers trying to get rid of him.

The Unathi unable to speak any other word besides "Phone Embasssy" eventually becomes a friend to the boy as they make a daring escape.

24th Century Wolf Productions

• Die With Difficulty

An ISD officer is cought in a shoot-out while attempting to visit his wife in an international bank during a holiday party, that banks gets attacked by a gang of Eridani robbers.

• Alone at Home

A young boy is forgotten at home as his family leaves on vacation without him. He has to face 30 robbers at once with only his wit, skills and traps he made from the materials at home.

• Xenobiological Lifeform That Are Un-Intelligent and In No Way Are Supposed To Resemble The Current Present Sentient Xeno Life

A team of researches comes accross an unknown planet and discover strange lifeforms, these lifeforms proceed to breed and kill every single one of them. Will she make her escape?

• Iceberg

The greatest Spaceship ever built by humans launches into space! Being house to high, lower and middle classes this cruise liner is destined for success, or is it? During its maiden voyage the ship runs into space debree left by a previously crashed ship.

Inspired by real life events.

• Planet of the Humans

The Vox crew of an orbiting space station goes to cryosleep only to awake 200 years in the future, descending upon the planet they discover it has been taken over by humans, all previous things destroyed, eventually it is discovered the end of the planet has been brought by non-other than the Vox themselves.

What's everyone's email thoughts on this in all seriousness?

I invite people to say whether they're into this sort of thing i.e. obvious nods to irl pop culture in their lore.

Considering it is human history lore, and we live in 2460, I see no issue talking about it... Might be pdd talking about things from so long ago, but then again, we still talk about greeks and romans in 2018...

Unless this is some parallel universe in which no one ever made any cultural goods, I fail to see a problem

• 2 months later...

If we don't have any other actual movie or such. These are the only creativity in mind and as no one has proposed a different movie category; this is our only proposal on media to take. I am inclined to agree with this proposal on two condition. Give us a latest franchise for holo-theaters and a name for our rating system. This way, we can add more lore to the RP such as...

Trailer and holo-theater being... "Coming Soon to Coalf Cinema Theatres near you..." along with characters discussing "Hey. I heard the ratings on Ozzy Man Reviews that this M A W was terrible! Should we give it a try to watch it at Coalf Cinema Theatres or just go and watch latest Silverwyn's Ghost at Sid Meier's Futuristic Holo-Theatre?"

• 5 months later...