[Declined] Unathi Biological Classification - Resubmission

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Quite a few of these are just earth classifications for earth animals. Can they really apply to aliens from another planet? Crocodilia is for semi-aquatic reptiles, of which Unathi are not.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to point out that classification was originally used as a way to determine how close specimens were related to each other in terms of evolution. I get that you put a different planet of origin at the very top, but despite similarities, (multi-cellular organism without chlorophyll) would even fall under the domain of Animalia.

So I went back and changed a couple of things. Their order belongs to the Stok, which is their common ancestor or primate version, if you will. From there I created a family in which the Unathi branched off into and then named the species after what they're called in full. I think I might tweak the order, perhaps make a group that includes both Stock and Unathi, perhaps an Unathi term. We will see.

• 10 months later...
Guest Marlon Phoenix

This just is not something we really need. Our species already have their scientific name and the full biological classification seems redundant.