Controlled by (if not a faction): Sol Alliance

Long Description:

Name: Mictlan

Capital: Micteca

PLANETARY STATUS

88% Water

6% Ice

6% Land

Measuring proved the planet has a standing temperature of earth circa 226 BC.

Mainland is majorly focused in the upper tropical ring, it was estimated that on average it rains twelve to twenty times a month. Measuring proved the planet has a standing temperature of earth circa 226 BC. The small lands are mainly split islands, with plant life in its initial stages of evolution the planet is mostly compromised of invasive human species. The polar ice caps are so far barren of any life.

The surrounding sea is also home to majorly invasive species steadily pushing the home populace away. Underwater plant life however has proven resilient and remains the only majorly non-invasive demographic. They have quickly adapted to invasive aquatic life and work in suspiciously well co-ordinated symbiosis which baffles marine biologists to this day. The atmosphere is rich on oxygen and low on nitrogen resulting in sporratic growth of insects and other Arthropods.

CULTURAL STATUS

Population:

3 Billion

Demographics:

73.5% Latino

15.2% Black

12.3% Caucasian

Religion: Religious Freedom;

Primary: Christianity (Catholicism), Christianity (Protestant)

Secondary: Judaism, Islam

Minor: Shamanistic Groups and Cults

Administration: Democrative Republic with a Presidential System

Culture:

Mictlan has retained majority of its South American heritage with an additional twist of aztecian myth. Mictlan has a very low crime and unemployment but over 30% of its population focuses on Aquatic ventures such as fishing, Aquatic Gardening and Marine Biology. Mictlan heavily invests into recyclation and recyclable technologies as they were actually forced to land on Mictlan due to over consumption of materials and high amount of waste on their colony ships. This means that majority of products made in Mictlan are built to deteriorate with the exception of buildings and vehicles, this assures there is a constant circulation of work, materials and products with long lasting and non-recyclable materials suffering very high tax with Plastic being near impossible to obtain. Due to the low amount of Fauna meat is considered a uncommon delicacy, with fish being cheapest and beef being the most expensive. Mictlan is famous for their export of underwater goods such as coral, fish, fungi resembling wood in structure and metals for which they have little use (Uranium primarily).

Foreign Relationships:

Mictlan suffers from heavy discrimination to anyone outside their immediate planet as for many people it's hard to understand the purpose of recyclable materials. This makes Mictlanians seem short-sighted and backwards when in reality they're simply focusing on a new venue of re-usable and environmentally friendly technologies. This however makes Mictlan quite technologically impaired compared other human colonies. Mictlan is disgusted by the flagrant and wasteful use of Phoron and compell other governments to focus on a more long-term solution. Like attempting K'ois related phoron harvesting.

Xenocultural Foreign Policy:

Mictlan is indifferent about the Tajara and Unathi respectively but they often like to use them as examples of carelessness and overindulgence.

They are on good terms with skrell having negotiated plenty of technological agreements to help them thrive on their water based planet.

They dislike vaurca for being dependant on a rare gas.

They distrust unlawed synthetics and the only allowed synthetics on Mictland are made out of soft and quickly deteriorating

materials.

Dionea are a special case as they're taken as the perfect recyclable material and much research has gone into attempting to breed homegrown un-intelligent dionea which could be harvested for materials.

(I made this in a notepad because Abosh didn't tell me I'll have to make an entire application for this. Also he told me he only wants a short description AFTER I wrote ALL THAT so here have the entire thing.)

I like it, it's a unique concept, I found a few mistakes spelling and grammar wise that I fixed with your permission.

I'm going to adjust some of the language use here, population will be downgraded to align itself with the total population in this sector of Sol. Some of it may be changed further as my work with lore increases.

Application accepted.