Incident Report: 14/01/2460

Rushodan

Reporting Personnel: Daphne Evans, on behalf of Arthur Greene (( [mention]Butchy[/mention] ))

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Internal Affairs Agent

Game ID: bSq-acqS

Personnel Involved:

- Arthur Greene, Shaft Miner, Victim

- Elicia Zerros, Captain, Offender

- Vakaris Dvorak, Head of Security, Witness ((tbear13))

Time of Incident: Sometime between 11:00 - 12:30

Real time: 01:00 GMT - 14/01/2018

Location of Incident: Security Wing

Nature of Incident:

• []Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident: I arrived on shift to find A. Greene waiting outside of my office, and so I invited him inside to discuss the incident. After a brief interview with him, I discovered they had been charged with Slandering a Head of Staff after a brief PDA exchange (figure 1 - attached below). While they had been a little arsey with the Captain, I do not believe that they had done enough to warrant charges being placed against them as they had not directly insulted or spread rumors about a member of command staff. Upon inquiring whether they had done anything else to the captain outside of this PDA conversation - the Head of Security proceeded to inform me that they 'Did not think so'. The captain also did not warn or ask A. Greene to stop messaging them, from what I can work out via my own lines of questioning. The Head of Security supposedly told Greene that they did not agree with the charges levied against them, but they had to follow the captains orders (an in, they ordered Greene be arrested for Slandering a Head of Staff).

An interesting thing to note would be that during an interview with the Head of Security on duty - I asked whether they had gathered evidence related to the charge the captain was requesting. They quoted me this:

"The Captain (Elicia Zerros) refused to provide evidence I requested, and forced me to arrest him without any more evidence than her testimony."

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Yes, They reported it to me - Daphne Evans: Internal Affairs Agent ((ckey: SHODAN43893))

Actions taken: As soon as I moved to investigate this the captain declares in the command radio channel that they were going to cryo. I asked if they could stay to answer a couple of questions but they proceeded to ignore me and head to sleep - leaving me with no choice but to file this IR.

evidence.PNG

(Figure one - Picture of chat records taken)

((OOC sidenote - I understand the round was an antag round, AI Malf to be exact, however seeing as neither of the parties involved were antags and their actions are unlikely to have been affected by antag actions I believe this IR is still valid)

TO: Arthur Greene, Shaft Miner, NSS Aurora

CC: Daphne Evans, Internal Affairs Agent, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Office to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 13-22:05-TAU CETI STANDARD-1-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Daphne Evans, Internal Affairs Agent, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Friederick Tyrent (Brutishcrab51).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 13-20:09-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 1 month later...

TO: Daphne Evans, Internal Affairs Agent, NSS Aurora

TO: Arthur Greene, Shaft Miner, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: Re: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded.

No disciplinary action has been deemed necessary for either party at this time.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 28-12:34-TAU CETI STANDARD-02-2460

SIGN: Friederick T.