Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[x]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[x]Assault

[x]Misconduct

Overview of the Incident: I was called to clean the brig at approximately the time described above, and I immediately made my way to the security wing to perform the work. While in the security foyer, I was attacked by Gabriel Riker with a blade I later learned is described as an athame, in plain view of at least one security officer. In response, I physically struck Riker with my fist. Gabriel Riker was detained, and security officer Jesse Armstrong informed me that I was under arrest as well, for assault, despite the fact that I clearly acted in defense of self. At least one bystander, though I do not recall who it was, presently informed Armstrong that it would be improper to detain me. Nevertheless, he insisted. So, not humoring his attempt, I fled the scene. Jesse Armstrong pursued me, subdued me with a handheld flasher, and arrested me.

He processed me by himself. Somehow, he gave me a twenty-minute-long sentence for this action, though I do not know everything he charged me with. While in my brig cell, I used my PDA to inform Head of Security Vira Bolivar of what had taken place. At this time, she informed me that she had specifically instructed officer Armstrong not to arrest me in response to the earlier incident. Knowing this, I contend that security officer Jesse Armstrong acted with blatant disregard for both corporate regulations and the chain of command.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Vira Bolivar, Head of Security

Actions taken: I informed Head of Security Vira Bolivar of the transgression via PDA, and so I was released shortly before the end of my sentence (after about 15 minutes of it had elapsed). It is my hope in lodging this complaint that further action be taken and officer Armstrong be held accountable under regulation i111 Failure to Execute an Order and i205 Illegal Detention, Arrest, or Holding.

Additional Notes: Despite Head of Security Bolivar correcting my imprisonment, I was never informed whether or not the charges against me were stricken from my record, as they should be in the case that my arrest and detention were improper.

Edited by Guest

TO: Korom Bhararaya, Janitor, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 25-22:44-CETI STANDARD-05-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS