Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[x]Harassment

[]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: I was called to the Head of Personnel's office by Miss Stone to report for an employee evaluation. This evaluation was conducted by Mister Nawfal while Miss Stone observed. Before I even sat down he commented that I was being demoted, though he dismissed the statement as a joke. When I sat down, he immediately asked me what I would do with myself if I was fired. Namely, if I would become a useless leech on the Republic's welfare system or if I would try my hardest to find a male to sate my "meat addiction." I replied that the line of questioning seemed inappropriate, but answered his question that I would seek employment in a restaurant, should such a thing occur. He then proceeded to ask what I would do if Nanotrasen blacklisted me and then had my family killed. It was at this point that Miss Stone intervened, apologized, and dismissed me. As I was leaving, I stated my desire to report this to Internal Affairs, at which point Miss Stone assured me that I was not losing my job, my family was safe, and that she would handle the situation. After I left, Nawfal addressed me over the comms, stating that he was not finished with me and that I was on thin ice. Miss Stone advised that I ignore his commentary.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Amaya Stone - Head of Personnel

Actions taken: I spoke with Miss Stone at the kitchen where she apologized again for Nawfal's actions, but when asked if anything would be done about his behavior, she commented that she didn't know and that the situation that led to him asking those questions was complicated. This took place just before the departures shuttle was about to arrive, so no further action could be taken at the time.

Additional Notes: The experience left me shaken and offended. The comments about seeking a male for my "meat addiction" were both sexist and racist, while the threats against my family had me scared out of my mind. Mister Nawfal was unprofessional, offensive, and sinister; his questions and comments bordering on criminal threats. The fact that no direct action was taken as a result of this is the reason for this Incident Report.

• 2 weeks later...

TO: Isskssi Issana, Chef, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 24-14:25-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAI Andrew Plastiras (thelancer), CCIAI Frank Wirtz (toasterroboto)

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 26-12:25-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

SUBJECT:RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This incident report has been closed after investigation. The appropriate action has been taken toward relevant parties.

--------------------

DTG: 28-7:40-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: A. Plastiras