[X]Workplace Hazard

[X]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[X]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident: He threatened to disable the power of research while he was arguing with Bretscher over comms, and I told him to stop but he kept making threats and misusing comms. After that, I went back to patrols, and the librarian reported that some adult books had been stolen from his library. The clues pointed toward Flynch, and we lacked a Warden or HoS, so I requested his permission to search him, which he agreed to. He then began to insult me and call me a lizard when I was removing his bag, which he had allowed me to do. He was then ordered to open the doors, as we were searching for more clues toward his crimes, and he eventually came to the library and began to insult me and say xenophobic slurs, along with calling me by my first name and then harassing me when told to leave. A spider was then reported, and I went to stop it, but, due to the constant harassment in comms and in person as I was walking to research and performing my job, the spider managed to wound me, and he mocked me over comms and laughed despite me being in a near death state, but Mace saved my life. He was not charged for any of his crimes, which were, Misuse of Comms, Gross Negligence, Slander and, if Gross Negligence is too much for threatening researchers with disabling the power of their department, then it was Neglect of Duty.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Bright, HoP and Sqrlesh Wuib-Xrl, Chief Engineer

Actions taken: His crimes meant that we were going to arrest him, but the harassment, the slander and the xenophobia which he spoke to me damaged my mental state and led to me attacking a spider in rage instead of planning against the spider. He then laughed over comms and slandered me, but a robot saved my life and did heart surgery on me to heal me from the injuries taken in the fight.

Additional Notes: The attitude exhibited by him in multiple shifts show that he is unfit for working here, and should be demoted. He has commited multiple medium severity crimes, but I was not able to put them in his records before the transfer.

TO: Asekzssair Ikszaorassk, Security Officer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 06-23:36-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 2 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Ruslan Gregorovich (Mofo1995)

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 18-12:37-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 4 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 12-05:42-TAU CETI STANDARD-16-2460

SIGN: Ruslan Gregorovich