Incident Report 18/09/59

keinto

Reporting Personnel: Leo Wyatt

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Detective

Game ID: bQw-bJmm

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Stephanie DeFlores, Captain (Offender)

- Trylls Kilp-Umiish, Head of Security (Offender)

- Witnesses:

- Ruslana M'Wari, Security Officer

- Xli'loqu Axqiu, Security Officer

- ROCKY, Mining Bord

Time of Incident: (If unable to provide, leave blank)

Real time: UTC -8:00 AM 18/09/59

Location of Incident: Security Lobby

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[X]Other: Exceeding Offical Powers, Kidnaping and Hostage taking**

Overview of the Incident: Captain Deflores and Head of Security Kilp-Umiish coordinated to test the responsiveness of the security department. Instead of informing us a test or drill would be conducted, DeFlores got her hands on a dark stealth suit of unknown make, a modified ID, and a hand teleporter, the latter which I am aware they have access to. DeFlores 'infiltrated' the Brig with the use of the stealth suit and a modified ID labeled 'Black Swan'. She was sighted in the Security Storage room by Officer M'Wari if I am not mistaken. She was latter spotted by me inside the armory taking a shotgun out of a weapons locker. Officers responded to the scene where DeFlores, with the stealth suit, projected some kind of orange barrier in the door between her and Officer M'Wari who had her taser out due to an infiltrator in the armory with a shotgun. She then used the hand teleporter to escape. Later, while I was browsing the security cameras to find her, she knocked on the lobby window where I was. I questioned her about her intentions. I remind you that except for the head of security, no one in the department knew her identity. The head of security arrived at the lobby, when DeFlores aimed the shotgun at them and asked for a disk which was in the hands of Umiish at the time. I drew my revolver on Deflores andmMost if not all of the security team arrived at the lobby, hesitant to take any action due to the risk of having Umiish shot at almost point-blank range with a shotgun. I had my revolver fixed on DeFlores from behind the desk and M'Wari had her taser from the brig entrance door while we hoped for the situation to be resolved peacefully if possible. Umiish then handed the disk over and DeFlores left the lobby. Umiish asked us to gather up and I think I can speak for all the others when I say this was to coordinate in the capture of the hostage-taker, but to our surprise, DeFlores returned to the lobby and revealed her true identity and the fact that the shotgun was empty. Both Umiish and DeFlores then proceeded to tell us how disappointed they were in how we handled the situation while the crew transfer shuttle was on its way.

I and the rest security department expressed our disapproval of this foolish 'exercise'. I can speak only speak for Officer M'Wari and myself when I say we felt our lives and the lives of our coworkers were under severe threat. I was extremely close to firing live rounds into another person for reasons which turned out to be fabricated as an unethical test of the highest order.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No.

Actions taken: Besides the submission of this report, none.

Additional notes: (If there are none simply leave it blank)

TO: Leo Wyatt, Detective, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

DTG: 18-10:11-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Lyla Rathen (Whiterabit).

You may be contacted by the duty officer for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 03-10:54-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2459

SIGN: CCIAA Lyla Rathen

• 3 weeks later...

FROM: Lyla Rathen, Central Command Internal Affairs Agent, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 19-08:54-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2459

SIGN: CCIAA Lyla Rathen