Incident Report 19/09/59

MO_oNyMan

Reporting Personnel: Alan Grimm

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Security Cadet

Game ID: bQx-b4k0

Personnel Involved:

- Aaron Hughes, Warden (offender) (Aaron J. Hughes)

- Freya Chunley, Security Officer (offender)

Time of Incident:

Real time: 1700GMT ? 19/09/17

Location of Incident: Security Department

Nature of Incident:

• []Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[x]Harassment

[]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other

Overview of the Incident: At some point during the shift i decided to take a lunch break. After switching out of my uniform to a casual suit i was on my way to the bar, when officer Chunley was encoutered. In a rather rude manner she pointed out that she didn't like the suit and said i was to change back to my uniform. After a verbal exchange of disrespect i stated that i was going for a lunch. Officer Chunley then decided to use force and dragged me to security. I didn't resist. In security hallway warden Hughes was encountered. After talking about the situation with officer Chunley, warden Hughes stated that if i wouldn't comply officer Chunley should arrest me on charges of i111 - Failure to Execute an Order and i206 - Neglect of Duty because and i quote "i don't care about useless cadets". Officer Chunley then dragged me to processing and found me guilty of the following crimes, adding a rather unproffesional incident report to the charges. After being processed i was dragged to the holding cell by warden Hughes. Undergoing a full strip i was denied my right for a pda for no apparent reason. After serving my sentence of 15 minutes i was held further in my cell. Apparently the reason behind this was that warden wanted my demotion and tried to hold me in the cell until all the paperwork and id upgrades were done. Captain's intervention was requested, but the sudden explosion in the maintanance tunnels prevented the final judgement from being announced.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Klaus Eliade, Head of Security; Paul Jonson, Captain

Actions taken: Due to the pressing situation aboard the station no immediate actions were taken. Captain advised to take this matter to CCIA.

Additional notes: Reqested punishment for both offenders: requalification by retaking a mandatory 4-week cadetship.

TO: Alan Grimm, Security Cadet, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

DTG: 20-15:16-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Adam Davis (Butterrobber202).

You may be contacted by the duty officer for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 16-09:40-21:09-01-2459

SIGN: CCIAA Adam Davis

• 1 month later...

FROM: Adam Davis, Central Command Internal Affairs Agent, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 27-18:28-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2459

SIGN: CCIAA Adam Davis