Incident Report, 12/11/2459 Cha'cha Sevigny

Tomiix

Reporting Personnel: Azala Huz'kai

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Mechatronic Engineer

Game ID: bRS-a103

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Cha'cha Sevigny Rank: Security Cadet / Offender (rabbittabbit)

- Ashley Paynter Rank: Roboticist / Witness (mwahahahaha)

- Carl Anderson Rank: Research Director / Witness (mckinney)

- VIRTUE Rank: Cyborg / Direct Witness, understands entire first interaction.

- B.U.G Rank: Cyborg / Witness

- Gael Ordin Rank: Security Officer / Witness (arkter)

- Sean Richter Rank: Security Officer / Witness (CommanderXor)

- Sergey Sklyarenko Rank: Security Officer / Witness (bosmervor)

Real time: Unsure

Location of Incident: Research Main Hallway / Security Yard

Nature of Incident:

• []Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[x]Harassment

[x]Assault

[x]Misconduct

Overview of the Incident:

While returning to my lab, two security officers were outside of the Research department access looking to get in to kill a biohazard, giant spiders. I walked past them to go in and they followed me in, without acquiring our department heads permission to come in. These two officers were Gael Ordin and Cadet Cha'cha Sevigny. Immediately after I made an initial introduction towards him he began insulting me. Saying that my scales were ugly, calling me a whore and slow. We got in a heated argument as he was insulting me in Sinta when I finally decided to ask him to leave unless he had a warrant. He began leaving and I opened the doors for him. When we got to the first door to the research airlock he proceeded to push me over and continued to insult me, spitting on me while I was down. When I got up he shoved me a second time, and I attempted to defend myself. Upon doing so he used his stun baton and bludgeoned me to a critical condition, and handcuffed me. I yelled out over radio for the help of security, and officers followed him to the brig, along with the two station bound borgs listed above, with the one Virtue being able to vouch for him provoking the situation, as he attempted to lie and say that I attacked him unprovoked. My Director followed in toe as well demanding to know what was going on. The rest of security convened, had me uncuffed and took us to the brig yard to talk it out. During this time Sevigny was still spitting on me and calling me a whore and being over all inflammatory. While we were talking in the yard, and the officers were trying to get a full story, Sevigny took out a tear gas grenade and deployed it in the center of our circle, harming myself and officer Richter while the other two officers dispatched and arrested him after a exchange. He was not demoted, as it was decided to take the matter to this level.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: My Director was aware and talked me through this before giving his blessing to reference him in this report.

Actions taken: Security arrested him, but any decision on his demotion or status as a security cadet was held for central command.

TO: Azala Huz'kai, Mechatronic Engineer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

DTG: 11-08:31-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO:

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Friederick Tyrent (BrutishCrab51).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 11-09:35-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS