[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[X]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident:

An incident between myself and an engineer took place in the cargo office. Security was called and, as the only active officer of the security team, Officer Edward Sholl responded. In order to understand the incident with this officer, it may be important to understand the incident with the engineer.

The engineer had heard and understood my words in Nral’Malic. I took great offense to this; they were not words meant for his ears and he had invaded my private thoughts. He claims to have implanted himself with a translator. I needed to know if he were lying, so I brought him to the floor and emptied his pockets for any hidden mechanisms as such as I have found on his person before this date. There were none. And thus, he called security. I regret not knowing the name of this engineer. However, if I were to see him again, I could perhaps provide this information at a later time.

With that established, I will now tell you that I explained this to the officer. He let the engineer go despite my protests, but informed me he was having a warrant drawn up for assault for me. I took offense to this. The engineer was physically unharmed. “Assault” implied harm to the injured party. The officer grew more irate as the conversation continued, eventually concluding “Assault and Battery are the same thing.” At this point, the witness [Feufer] seemed staggered (Translator note: This can also be read as “gobsmacked”) by this. In truth, the difference is not something I know, but the detail was important to [Feufer].

At this point, the officer was called away to deal with a more pressing situation. The warrant for myself had not yet been made-up, and it was clear we had annoyed the officer (he even stated as much). When the engineer from before came to cargo to tell the officer to hurry, the officer took out his pepperspray and sprayed me with it. What happened next, I do not know, as my eyes were burning out of their sockets as every mucous membrane on my face and in my lungs became rapidly inflamed.

Later, [sholl] would taunt that it had caused no lasting damage to me, and thus, was not assault.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: None were present. The report was taken to Quartermaster Preston Prestoff.

Actions taken: None could be, as no Heads were present and the officer was the only officer aboard. The other security was a forensic officer that wanted nothing to do with the incident.

Additional Notes:

(Translated from Nral’Malic by Worrla’Nal Reqiik, Translator and Interpreter, NTCC ODIN)

((@Conspire#6335 on Discord))

TO: Vedai’Kwia Xizal, Shaft Miner, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 29-11:52-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Felix Walters (Gollee)

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 29-16:01-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 15-12:24-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: F. Walters.