Incident Report - July 14, 2460

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Reporting Personnel: Rhazajun Rhazakal-Jawdat

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Personnel

Game ID: bVm-aIQZ

Personnel Involved:

- Rrazujun Rrhazkal-Jawdat, Head of Personnel, victim (Jackboot)

- Marc Price, Head of Security, Offender (CampinKiller)

- ALICE Micro, Station AI, Witness (Unknown)

- Sean Richter, Security Officer, Witness (Unknown)

- Fernando Gonzales, Chief Medical Officer, Witness (Resilynn)

- Qhraysh-Ortq Pheyrm, Research Director, Witness (Saudus)

- Sikaevi Suhn'Krashzkrikh, Security Officer, Witness (unknown)

- Zohra Mrakiizar, Warden, Witness (Unknown)

- Daniel Carmichael, Security Officer, Witness (Unknown)

Time of Incident: Various

Real time: (E.g 0500GMT 3/25/18) Approximately 0300GMT, 7/15/18

Location of Incident: Various

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[X]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

Overview of the Incident:

At the beginning of the shift I announced a fundraiser drive for wounded war veterans, plugging a music project I have undertaken with my adopted son Rudu Rhazakal-Jawdat. Upon the announcement we recieved over 5,400 credits in donations for the course of the shift, and many donators were not even Tajara. It was a great display of comradery between crew.

The rest of Command found the charity attempt in poor form over the announcement system. I agreed to avoid wasting station resources (not asking what resources are being wasted in paperless announcements over a network? Electricity?) and they then asked me to not do any form of advertisement for the charity in any form, to which I bewilderingly agreed.

Later in the shift Marc Price and the Chief Engineer Zachory Taylor conspired to commit sedition against the Captain, and then executed on their sedition attempt by encouraging each other to refuse the Captain's direct order to not call the ERT. This was during a crisis in which we just received combat borgs with lethal weapons. We then received an ERT trooper who was quickly overpowered and killed. The combat borgs saved the day, slaying the beast. We managed to save two survivors from the cruise ship the monster was on, with myself and a cargo technician providing them with food and reading material.

The HoS and CE doubled down on their sedition. Marc Price spewed personal insults about the Captain over communications, calling him ignorant, stupid, and unprofessional. I quoted regulations at them, and they began calling me names as well. The Captain advised them that they may be detained on the Odin, and they started insulting the Captain again.

The Captain and I found their behavior incredibly alarming, and wondered if her loyalty implant had malfunctioned. Regulations strictly say that,

The station's assigned Captain has full and final authority over the operation of the station. They are authorized to issue direct orders to entire departments or specific crew members. They may take any actions or issue orders that violate regulations during non-standard situations. Generally, these orders must be carried out. Even if you feel an order from the Captain to be against regulation, your moral code, or generally detestable, you still have to follow it. You are entitled to begin a vote within Command (if you're part of Command) to have the Captain arrested if the order breaks a serious regulation, or fax Central Command (if you have access to a fax machine) to have them weigh in, but disobeying the order (if given to you) or obstructing it (if not given to you directly) is Failure to Execute an Order. This is upgraded to Sedition if you start encouraging others to refuse the Captain's orders.

Marc Price should have held a vote if they hated the order so much, not commit sedition, and insult everyone who disagreed with her plot to undermine station command.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?:

I had many talks with the Captain. I asked them repeatedly if the HoS and CE would be arrested, to which they replied in the affirm. Marc Price evaded the arrest attempt by hiding in the back of the shuttle and not riding in the cockpit.

Actions taken:

They apparently under informal arrest by the Captain, who did not act upon the arrest order because there was no doubt in all of our minds that Marc Price would not hesitate to open fire on the Captain she hated so much.

Additional Notes:

None

Edited by Marlon Phoenix

TO: Rhazajun Rhazakal-Jawdat, Head of Personnel, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 15-02:02-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

FROM: Kelly Trinh, CCIA Incident Processing Office, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

We are contacting you to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report. You should contact any CCIA agent in your sector's employee directory to schedule an interview regarding this incident ASAP. Otherwise, the sector office will attempt to contact you when practical.

You are reminded that failure to appear for an interview may result in automatic disciplinary action or other corporate penalites, depending on the outcome of the investigation.

--------------------

DTG: 15-16:15-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: K~Trinh

• 2 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 07-16:42-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: Liesel M.