Rrazujun Rrhazkal-Jawdat's Collection of PRA Manifestos

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

BYOND Key: Jackboot

Character name: Rrazujun Rrhazkal-Jawdat

Item name: Manifesto of the PRA

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

Jawdat has always been eager to espouse his beliefs in a classless society. He doesn't make any effort to be apolitical when on the Aurora. He is always eager to discuss the oppression of the working class. With barely any provocation at all he will encourage people to emulate the ideals of the PRA through good work ethic, humility, and a respect of those in menial labor positions. Without fail his patriotism gets people riled up or at least gets a conversation going. He really wants people to be able to better research the ideology of the People's Republic of Adhomai, because he is blasted with so many misconceptions throughout his working day.

Item function(s):

It functions as a stack of 20 pamphlets. You can read them like regular pieces of paper. You can shred them or burn them like paper, as well as tape them to walls.

Item description:

This is the manifesto of the People's Republic of Adhomai, written by many different Tajara thinkers in the 2430's. Depending on who you ask it is either an enlightening document that showcases the great intellectual and cultural genius of Tajara civilization, or a dense collection of gibberish commie nonsense.

Item appearance:

BTI2Mrx.png

When read, it shows this.

[center][b]Manifesto of the Parizahra Zhahrazjujz'tajara Akzatauzjauna'azahrazakahuz Hadii[/b]
Written: Late 2432;
First Published: February 2433;
Translated by Comrade Aurauz’hurl Aizhunua[/center]

[small]A Rrak’narr is haunting the Njarir'Akhran. The Rrak’narr of classlessism. Where have not the Njarir'Akhran blasted classlessism? Where not have the nobility ruthlessly uprooted our supporters like they were tearing up weeds from their gardens? Despite their dismissal, the fact that the Njarir'Akhran are so desperate to exterminate us brings us two inevitable facts:

1) Revolutionary ideology is already cemented amongst Tajara.
2) It is time for supporters of a classless society to throw off their cloaks and set aside their daggers and pick up the rifle to meet the reactionary bourgeois in the open field.

To that end, Comrade Al’mari Hadii has coalesced the many supporters and thinkers of the Revolution to bring to life this manifesto of our people, our nation, and our Revolution. This is a Revolution that will make the Old Order buckle before the strength of the working class until it collapses into ruin. Remember, dear comrade, all of the contents of this manifesto are to justify one simple fact. This one fact has been unsuccessfully suppressed by the Njarir'Akhran, only to live on in the burning spirit of every man, woman, and kit. The simple fact that no Tajara is born inherently better than another.

Chapter 1:The Ruling Class and the Working Class
Chapter 2: Revolutionaries and Classlessism
Chapter 3: The Modern Njarir'Akhran Bourgeois 
Chapter 4: Classlessism: Bridging Egalitarianism and Collectivism
Chapter 5: The Human Question: Neo-Feudalistic Classism 
Chapter 6: The Great Awakening: Classlessism With Tajara Characteristics In The Greater Galaxy
Chapter 7: Aiairu'kuul Dialectic Theory On Trans-Substational Class Elevation
Chapter 8: Breaking The Chains: Persuading Non-Tajara To Support Their Own Liberation
Chapter 9: The Obliteration Of Class: The Final Goal
Chapter 10: Closing Arguments: Al'Mari's Vision Of A People's Republic[/small]

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

Having these pamphlets to hand around would be 20% cheese but 80% sincere. Having something to physically hand people when proselyting them to embrace Classless society would really improve the interactions.

Additional comments:

I have the .dmi for the icon. [mention]Mofo1995[/mention] Please let me know if there is anything objectionable in the contents of the document.

The chapters are not actually written out. We will just have to rp reading them. The chapter titles are meant to put the point across and get the key buzzwords out there, as well as a few gibberish eastern bloc terms to get the esoteric commie vibes in too.

Edited by Marlon Phoenix

I was originally skeptical about this, but I've thought it over and honestly, what's not to like about it? A character bringing more about their home, their beliefs, their way of life to the station. I can see this happening, I can see it be engaging to everyone else, I can see this being fun for the character in question and others.

You have my support. +1

This'll be dandy for the rev round we typically see Not-Houssam involved in. I feel Faysal might shoot him tho. Either way, as long as I can make a pirate hat out of it, it's good with me.