Fakhr's Royal Chef Attire.

BYOND Key: LordRaven001

Character name: Fakhr Al-Kandari

Item name: PRA Royal Cooking Coat

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Fakhr was a Royal Chef for the Royal Family of the People's Republic of Adhomai before the war broke out and most of the Royal's were executed, It reminds him of home, a keepsake from a forgotten age when he would wake up eager to cook for some of the most bewildering and beloved (by some) Tajaran's on Adhomai.

Item function(s): Just a resprited Chef Coat.

Item description: A Peoples Republic of Adhomai Royal Cooking Uniform, it has gilded buttons on its cuffs and Peoples Republic Of Adhomai officer ranking epaulets don its shoulders.

Item appearance: ZX1VEXL.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I will use it to explain the nature of Cooking in Adhomai during the war, What it was like serving as a royal chef, Explain my backstory. as-well as bring people to sit down in the Kitchen more, instead of just walking to a vending machine and ordering beef jerky, hopefully this outfit will draw attention and get people to converse with me.

Additional comments: If you want a backstory on how this coat plays in with my Character post a comment down below and I'll write it all out.

Item Location: Suit

Item name: PRA Royal Toque Blanche

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Fakhr was a Royal Chef for the Royal Family of the People's Republic of Adhomai before the war broke out and most of the Royal's were executed, It reminds him of home, a keepsake from a forgotten age when he would wake up eager to cook for some of the most bewildering and beloved (by some) Tajaran's on Adhomai.

Item function(s): Acts as a Chef's Hat.

Item description: A white toque blanche, There are gilded fabrics sewn into the top of it and a name in traditional Tajaran dialect "Fakhr"

Item appearance: FWklABs.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I will use it to explain the nature of Cooking in Adhomai during the war, What it was like serving as a royal chef, Explain my backstory. as-well as bring people to sit down in the Kitchen more, instead of just walking to a vending machine and ordering beef jerky, hopefully this outfit will draw attention and get people to converse with me.

Additional comments: As with the longcoat If you want more backstory to tie in the hat with the Character just comment down below and I'll write it up.

Item Location: Head

File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k26ncm1lnw6yp6/Fakhr_Chef_Stuff.dmi?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...

I can totally see a Royal Chef taking this to work instead of the usual boring chef garments. Additionally, I really like how the sprite itself looks. This'd likely open some doorways to interesting roleplay, depending on how it's handled.

It's pretty harmless, why the hell not?

+1