Irmguard Matrella's Robes, Habit, Ring, and Bible.

BYOND Key: SRVO Jim

Character name: Irmguard Matrella

Item name:

Abbess' Robes

Abbess' Habit

Ring of Office

Irmguard's Bible

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

These items such as these would always be on the person of a Religious Sister of the Catholic Church, let alone someone appointed to the title of Abbess. These items are her daily apparel, and the Bible, while not clothing, would be on her person at all times for obvious reasons.

Item function(s):

The Robes, Habit, and Ring of Office would just be used as apparel. The Bible, is just a bible.

Item description:

Abbess' Robes: Robes worn by a Nun who has been appointed to the office of Abbess.

Abbess' Habit: The cowl of a Religious Sister of the Catholic Church. This one belongs to an Abbess.

Ring of Office: An ornate ring given to high ranking members of the Catholic Church as a symbol of their authority.

Irmguard's Bible: A leather-bound Holy Bible. On the inside front cover is scrawled the words 'Mother Irmguard Matrella'.

Item appearance:

Abbess' Robes: Nun Robes Model

Abbess' Habit: Nun Hood Model

Ring of Office: Signet Ring Model

Irmguard's Bible: Default Bible Model

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? By being granted these items, Irmguard will be able to be wearing what she realistically would always be wearing, even when acting as a Visitor or Assistant when the Chaplain role is already taken, rather than having to hunt down someone with access in order to take the robes from the Chaplain's Office. I've been asked/told by a few people that it's strange that she isn't always wearing her robes and cowl, with which I agree wholeheartedly.

Additional comments: I was told that it was alright to lump these all together, as they all relate to each other.

• 2 weeks later...