Nikit Vasili's Zippo from home

BYOND Key: Simon_The_Miner

Character name: Nikit Vasili

Item name: Vasili Mine Zippo

Why is your character carrying said item to work? While he will use it to light the occasional cigarette when he's alone (and claim he's only smoking once in a while to ween himself off cigarettes), he also considers it a good luck charm, as his father and experienced miners all claim they have used it to find their way to safety when the lights cut out. Nikit's lighter was given to him by his father as a parting gift when Nikit left for a higher education.

Item function(s): functions identical to a Zippo lighter.

Item description: An old looking zippo lighter with Vasili Mine Logo engraved on it. Good Luck Nikit is crudely scratched on under the logo in small writing.

Item appearance: Similar to a Zippo, but with the the family mines logo carved in (not sure if the sprite of the zippo is large enough for it to be detailed or just a slightly discolored line of pixels).

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? When Nikit feels he is trapped (physically or mentally) he would most likely pull out his zippo and look at the flame for a moment to calm down and try to find a solution (or if lighting it is not possible, simply holding it and looking at it). He would also use it more often to provide light than his PDA's light source, or to light cigarettes for his close friends (sometimes even offering to light them preemptively since he likes using it).

Additional comments: If it is easier on the staff for me to make my own sprite for the lighter, I can do so.

• 2 weeks later...