Marwani's Fancy Clan Garmets

BYOND Key: BurgerBB

Character name: Ileaza Marwani

Item name:

Unathi Purple Dress (Inherit: Sundress)

Marwani Clan Emblem (Inherit: Body Armor Ragged Robes)

Unathi Purple Boots (Inherit: Jackboots)

Unathi Arm Warmers (inherit: Evening Gloves)

Why is your character carrying said item to work?:

Upon her small clan hearing the news of a possible marriage, it was only a matter of time before her more nosey relatives contacted her with gifts, blessings, and unwanted advice. One group of such relatives was her seven great aunts and seven great uncles who, upon noticing her almost exclusive collection of human clothes, gifted her a very traditional garment typically given to "reserved" unathi wives. Not wanting to offend her relatives, and anger the spirits, she reluctantly the oversized, and very cold to wear, moghes dress.

The item itself will not be worn while working, however almost exclusively while visiting or on break.

Item function(s):

Marwani Clan Emblem contains no pockets, and no insulation.

Unathi Purple Dress contains little insulation.

Unathi Purple Boots contains additional insulation.

Unathi Arm Warmers contains additional insulation.

Item description:

Marwani Clan Emblem: A large, decorative iron and brass alloyed breastplate signifying the industrial strength of Clan Marwani.

Unathi Purple Dress: A strange purple dress designed to fit very tall female unathi, suitable for indoor wear in warmer climate.

Unathi Purple Boots: Giant, closed-toe boots with extra claw space and support, perfect for those with clawed feet.

Unathi Arm Warmers: Light, white cotton arm warmers fashionably designed to warm unathi.

Item appearance:

oqFmpgN.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

There is a seriously lack of strange, xeno, unathi traditional wear. Given how this is pretty much like a snowflake warrior princess dress, it's bound to raise a few eyebrows and prompt a few questions.

Additional comments:

I can make the PR myself as I need to experiment with clothing layers and all that given how it's a multi-item outfit.

Edited by Guest
Guest Marlon Phoenix

Good exposed shoulders and back, showcasing submissiveness. It's not practical snowflake warrior princess. I would slay them instantly with my ancestral spear.