Kalren Halstere's Solarian Identification

BYOND Key: Brutishcrab51

Character name: Kalren Halstere

Item name: Solarian Alliance Military ID

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

Assumingly, all active or retired (if we're going by US Military procedures) personnel carry an identification card to confirm their service, who they are/were, such and such. Given Halstere has a uniform (displaying his reserve status, as dictated by a previous application), it'd only make sense for him to carry an ID card that can be stored safely in a wallet. And that aside, it'd be important for Biesel to easily identify Solarian military personnel, so surely it might even be mandated to be carried from a policy perspective.

Item function(s): A secondary ID card, specific, with Halstere's personal information (as expected from a normal ID card) on it, but with absolutely zero access. You could examine it and see his citizenship, name, fingerprint, rank, so on.

Item description: A green and white military identification card, with an Alliance of Sovereign Solarian Nations sigil stamped on the front.

Item appearance: 4uwG8qi.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

Not all identification comes from NanoTrasen, and you can carry a dozen different things in your wallet. Credit cards, your state ID, your Driver's license, your Federal Travel ID, your Foreign Visa Pass, so many things. This'd once again encourage people to observe the other side of the lore, not just NanoTrasen's activities.

Additional comments: I have the .DMI's for the sprites and the permission of the man who applied with the original version, and the spriter who made them. I'd also prefer for this to not be job-restricted, given it's something you can carry at all times in a wallet.

• 4 weeks later...

Application accepted and I'll probably see about asking later if you would or would not mind this being added to the custom loadout. Since that way we could probably remedy the whole "I want to apply for sol mil uniform! What do you mean everybody in TC hates Sol Mil? Who's Frost?" issue.