Aez Goldhorn's Jacket

BYOND Key: Sleepy Wolf

Character name: Aez Goldhorn

Item name: old pirate coat

Why is your character carrying said item to work? It's his favourite, traditional pirate gear from his old days. It also just has valid functional use as a sturdy coat with big pockets.

Item function(s): Suit slot, 2 pockets, minor rad shielding??

Item description: An old coat with golden lining, it looks a bit faded, and heavy. A nametag inside the coat reads "Captain Goldhorn - IFV Long Lasting"

Item appearance: just use the 'pirate coat' sprite from the suits dmi

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? It shows his past, lets him tell stories about his old freighter, and lets him get praised/disowned by certain people. Hegemony Unathi might see him and be like 'Wow, that guy is a pirate. He sucks'. or, if they ask if I'm a pirate and I say 'Yes, but I have a code of honour', they'll respect me for being a space-faring Unathi pirate while still adhering to morals and traditions.

Additional comments: Radiation shielding isn't required, but requested. Just enough to, where if I were to wear the Hazmat Radiation Hood i'd be at least mildly protected from the engine. Goldhorn is an engine tech and the radiation suits don't have TAIL HOLEs, about half, maybe even a third of what the Radiation Suit's do

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely no rad protection because that's just utterly dumb and would get your head of staff utterly shat on by CCIA or literally anybody that cares about workplace safety, since you suggested the rad protection for the express purpose of saying "lol, fuck that" to your generic workplace safety rules. That's like if I accepted a custom item for a security ballgown dress for Trucy Faraday who applied for it so she can wear a giant prom dress while fighting nuke ops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...