Wiki Pages That Need Updating

The Emergency Response Team equipment page is very out of date. Doesn't include most of the available weaponry and equipment, also has some deleted equipment. I can help rewrite it, if needed.

I will contact you or have another maintainer contact you to work on fixing that page up. Thanks for letting us know and offering to help fix it up!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please update Tesla Engine Page with adding this picture of fully assembled PA. It took me 30 minutes to figure out the proper parts, and their sides

The Tesla page right now, is almost literally a placeholder that will be updated when I find someone who is able to help me update it properly. If you or someone you know (or someone browsing) can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I'm actually active again, looking to fix up the wiki once more.

What we've got so far:

GUIDES TO UPDATE

• Cargo and Cargo Roles: Due to the map change and recent cargo update the cargo pages have become significantly outdated. Will bee working to fix them.

• Mining(Needs fixing up to update with Aurora)

• Other Antags (Should be listed. Need antag players for guides.)

• Tesla: Look man I haven't touched the Electric Death machine. Help fixing this page up would be nice.

GUIDES TO REVIEW

• AI: Page has been updated by Chada.

• Cyborg: Page has been updated by Chada.

• Medical pages in general: With the lore/position/requirement rewrites some of the Medical Pages might be wonky. Point out things that are wrong.

• Telescience

I would really like help with the Tesla, thank you. As always if you see something else on the wiki wrong, outdated, or what have you and it's not on these lists, report it to me.

Do remember:

RULES FOR SUGGESTIONS:

1. If you just name a page that should be updated without giving any information on how it should be updated, your suggestion will be ignored.

2. If you ask for a page to be added and do not give any information on what should be on that page or give a link to an existing page on another wiki, do not expect the page to be added quickly.

Have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...

YES I'M ALIVE AND MAKING POSTS ON THIS

YES I CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE TO MAKE IT LESS CONFUSING WHEN WE JUST UPDATE PAGES AND NOT GUIDES. I should have done it sooner but I didn't think about it.

A new year has begun and we're moving forward faster than ever. Please keep the recommendations for updates coming and we'll keep doing what we can.

Current List:

PAGES TO UPDATE

• Cargo and Cargo Roles: Due to the map change and recent cargo update the cargo pages have become significantly outdated. Will bee working to fix them.

(Kind of waiting for Cargo to properly normalize post updated)

• Mining(Needs fixing up to update with Aurora)

(Synth is getting on it)

• Other Antags (Should be listed. Need antag players for guides.)

(Done a lot, but more can still be done)

• Tesla: Look man I haven't touched the Electric Death machine. Help fixing this page up would be nice.

(This is Eve's job)

• Medical: Still changes, corrections, and all that good stuff being made. Medical related pages will be a Work in Progress. Please if you see any issues go ahead and alert a me or a wiki maintainer.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, hello people, i've just assumed Interim Wiki lead for a month or longer while Ally is on hiatus. We have a pretty small amount of pages to update, but many that it would be appreciated if some of the community looked over and gave feedback on.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority)

• Other Antags[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Malf, Ninja and Cult.)

• Tesla:[/u] It has been mostly updated by Eve, however it is bugged and will need touchups after the devs are able to fix the problems. For the time being, it's shelved, but it's in a state of both needing review and update in the future.

• Medical:[/u] Current additions unassigned

• Psychologist:[/u] Unassigned, but updates are needed.

• Internal Affairs Agent:[/u] Unassigned, but updates are needed.

• Mental Trauma updates:[/u] Unassigned but updates are needed.

• Medical Imagemap page:[/u] Assigned to Chada1.

• Engineering Imagemap page:[/u] Assigned to Chada1.

• A Crawling Guide in the Guide to Controls:[/u] This feature has been recently added and workable instructions should be written in the Guide to Controls. Unassigned but high priority.

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons.

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Guide to Mining.[/u] (Handled by House of Synth)

• Guide to Communication Devices.[/u] (Handled by Chada1)

• Guide to Controls[/u](Handled by Chada1)

• Tesla Engine[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Cargo Technician page (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Quartermaster page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Chaplain page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Janitor page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Librarian page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Bartender page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Vampire page.[/u] (Handled by Aboshehab and Chada1)

• Revolutionary page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1 and Climax708)

• Security page.[/u] (Handled by Agentwhatever, assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department)

• Science page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department)

• Cargo page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department)

• Guide to Character Records[/u](Handled by Climax708)

• Guide to Telescience[/u] (Handled by Allybearsley and LanceLynxx, currently unassigned)

Sorry if I missed any, let this bump be a reminder that you should post any suggestions or feedback on this thread for us to look at. You can also ping me on Discord, find me through the #Contact_list channel. Also don't forget to post any out of date pages you find here so we can fix them.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to highlight how seriously we need an up to date and ready IAA page. Right now with the change of leadership in CCIA, opinions on IAA's role and authority have changed and even I, the resident IAA player have no idea how to play the role.

[mention]Synnono[/mention] plz do

UPDATE SUGGESTION: https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=Eridani_Federation

This page states that the Eridanis homeworld is Oran, but there isn't a data entry about it. That said, the Zeng-Hu Pharmaceuticals page states their headquarters is on Oran, and the Apex & Ft Sunder Joint Military Academies states it is also on Oran, and a Fort Atrix is 'right in the middle of Oran', but there's no information on the planet itself. Is it a water world? Is it a desert? Is it advanced and high tech? Is it gritty and industrial? Is it marked by a great divide between rich and poor? Etcetera.

Alright, hello people, i'm now the Wiki Manager after Allybearsley decided to resign while on hiatus. So, I went through the list and updated it to represent what I recognise as being needed for the moment. I may have missed something, and if so, please comment here and inform me of it.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority)

• Other Antags[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Malf, Ninja and Cult.)

• Tesla:[/u] (It has been mostly updated by Eve, however it is bugged and will need touchups after the devs are able to fix the problems. For the time being, it's shelved, but it's in a state of both needing review and update in the future.)

• Medical:[/u] (Current additions assigned to Burrito Justice. However, this just notes that they're reviewing and correcting/altering guides. Feel free to chip in where you see incorrect information.)

• Psychologist:[/u] (Unassigned, but updates are needed.)

• Quartermaster page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara, moved to update due to the new Cargo shop map change, however this is low priority due to possible dev plans to alter/remove it.)

• Internal Affairs Agent:[/u] (Unassigned, but updates are needed. Note: CCIA have plans to discuss changes to IAA policy, this is low priority due to that, as anything you update may be null after those plans. If you update this, get into contact with a CCIA.)

• Mental Trauma updates:[/u] (Unassigned but updates are needed.)

• Medical Imagemap page:[/u] (Assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Engineering Imagemap page:[/u] (Assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Cargo imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Security imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Agentwhatever, assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons.)

• Guide to Drink and Food[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, more Unathi food was added into the game. These foods should be added to the guide.)

• Guide to Mining.[/u] (Handled by House of Synth) (Some of the mining vendor items have no sprite in the guide. This should be fixed.) (Sprite additions assigned to Chada1)

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Guide to Controls[/u] (Handled by Chada1)

• Cargo Technician page (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Chaplain page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Janitor page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Librarian page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Bartender page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara)

• Vampire page.[/u] (Handled by Aboshehab and Chada1)

• Revolutionary page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1 and Climax708)

• Science imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Guide to Character Records[/u] (Handled by Climax708)

• Guide to Telescience[/u] (Handled by Allybearsley and LanceLynxx, currently unassigned)

Community input is very important to the process of updating the wiki. If you notice something that needs to be updated, don't hesitate to post it on this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Ey' people, Happy new dev cycle. Once more, I went through the list and updated it to represent what I recognise as being needed for the moment. I may have missed something, and if so, please comment here and inform me of it.

• Medical:[/u] (Current additions assigned to Burrito Justice. However, this just notes that they're reviewing and correcting/altering guides. Feel free to chip in where you see incorrect information.)

• R&D Guide:[/u] (Unassigned, but the Guide to Research and Development page is extremely out of date, it needs to be updated and improved.)

• Slight Cargo Technician page adjustments:[/u] (Unassigned. Originally the page had been updated by Lord_Balkara, a recent update to Supplies and sections of the Cargo console has left the page slightly out of date in the recent dev cycle, this is a little work but not too much.

• Possible Bartender guide updates[/u] (Current additions assigned to Lord_Balkara, assigned due to not knowing if Barista should be added to the Bartender guide or not.)

• Quartermaster page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara, moved to update due to the new Cargo shop map change, however this is low priority due to possible dev plans to alter/remove it.)

• Internal Affairs Agent:[/u] (Unassigned, but updates are needed. Note: CCIA have plans to discuss changes to IAA policy, this is low priority due to that, as anything you update may be null after those plans. If you update this, get into contact with a CCIA.)

• Medical Imagemap page:[/u] (Assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Engineering Imagemap page:[/u] (Assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Cargo imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Security imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Agentwhatever, assigned to Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• Guide to Robotics IPC revival:[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Bartender page[/u] (Handled by Lord Balkara, with the addition of the Barrista title, I need feedback on if this should be updated or not.)

• Revolutionary page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, Climax708, Aboshehab. Still needs feedback due to reports that people are still wasting announcements.)

• Science imagemap page.[/u] (Handled by Chada1, clickable map of the department) (Put on hold due to imminent map changes)

• Food guide updates:[/u] (Recent additions by Climax708 and Chada1, it includes the recent addition to the guide of various Unathi foods coded by Burger as well as Bacon, Rootbeer and the new Coffee recipes and a new section for them. Set for review due to possible incorrect information regarding the recipes, as they were pulled from the relevant code and not created ingame.)

• Psychologist[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Guide to Medicine[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here. Review needed of the Brain traumas section especially.)

• Guide to Chemistry[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here.)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Contraband Guide[/u] (Handled by Synnono, placed here for review.)

• Job guides page[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

Community input is very important to the process of updating the wiki. If you notice something that needs to be updated, don't hesitate to post it on this thread. That concludes the April update. See you all next update.

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello people, Happy new dev cycle Happy mothers day. Once more, I went ahead and updated the list since merge just hit. Let me know if I missed anything.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list.)

• R&D Guide:[/u] (Unassigned, but the Guide to Research and Development page is extremely out of date, it needs to be updated and improved.)

• Possible Bartender guide updates[/u] (Current additions assigned to noone. This is here due to not knowing if Barista should be added to the Bartender guide or not.)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• An addition of face recognition surgery for IPCs to the Guide to robotics *[/u] (Unassigned. Needs to be added due to unique steps supposedly, like the use of a multitool which separates it from the normal facial recognition surgery)

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Food guide updates:[/u] (Recent additions by Climax708 and Chada1, it includes the recent addition to the guide of various Unathi foods coded by Burger as well as Bacon, Rootbeer and the new Coffee recipes and a new section for them. Set for review due to possible incorrect information regarding the recipes, as they were pulled from the relevant code and not created ingame.)

• Psychologist[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Guide to Medicine[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here. Review needed of the Brain traumas section especially.)

• Guide to Chemistry[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here.)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• EVA Guide *[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Hardsuit *[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Z-level traversing hotkey for the guide to controls. *[/u] (This one had been minor but couldn't be missed. Handled by Chada1) *

• Oxycandles *[/u] (Added to the EVA guide by Burrito Justice)

• Food guide updates: *[/u] (More food had been added, updated by Climax708)

• Mental Medication, Organs, and other additions *[/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

Community input is still very important. Again, let me know if I missed anything, otherwise we can't fix it.

• 1 month later...

Hello people, Happy new dev cycle Happy late fathers day. Again, i'm updating the list to reflect the new goals of this dev cycle.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list.)

• All imagemap pages *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1. Imagemap pages put on hold due to massive consistent map changes that would render them outdated)

• New Tajaran food recipes need to be added to the food guide, also new kitchen changes *[/u] (Added recently by dev, Kitchen changes by a Contributer, assigned to Chada1/Climax708)

• Mining changes *[/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary.

• Other Antags *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Psychologist page[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Internal Affairs Agent page *[/u] (Updated by Synnono)

• Hardsuit Operation page *[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Addition of the Synth facial recognition surgery on the Robotics page. *[/u] (Handled by Chada1)

• Airbubbles have been added to the EVA Guide. *[/u] (Handled by BurritoJustice)

• Food guide updates: [/u] (More food has been added, updated by Climax708 and Chada1)

• Corporate Reporter page *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• The Guide to Security has been merged onto the Security Officer page.*[/u] (Handled by Chada1, requires feedback for improvement.)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma *[/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

Community input will never stop being important, let me know if you find any problems with this list. Feedback helps me improve it. Be sure to message me if I forgot anything in this list.

Edited by Guest

Apparently someone said that the surgery for repairing prosthetic eyes needs bonegel instead of nanopaste...?

I haven't had the chance to test it myself but I thought it'd be worth bringing up.

I'll get on testing it immediately. Thank you.

Apparently someone said that the surgery for repairing prosthetic eyes needs bonegel instead of nanopaste...?

I haven't had the chance to test it myself but I thought it'd be worth bringing up.

It seems to be a ghetto surgery option that people could choose to use over Nanopaste due to Nanopastes' scarcity. It's not the normal way to do the surgery, but it can be done that way.

It seems to be a ghetto surgery option that people could choose to use over Nanopaste due to Nanopastes' scarcity. It's not the normal way to do the surgery, but it can be done that way.

That makes sense! Not IC'ly, at least. But it explains it. Thanks <3

• 4 weeks later...

Once more, hello people, Happy new dev cycle, i'm updating the list to reflect the new goals of this dev cycle.

• All imagemap pages [/u] (Assigned to Chada1. Imagemap pages put on hold due to massive consistent map changes that would render them outdated)

• Hydroponics Guide *:[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was stated by a community member to be out of date.)

• Anomaly Guide *:[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• Guide to Modular Weapons (R&D) *:[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• Vampire updates *[/u] (Updates to the Vampire guide will be needed, some recent things pushed it out of date.)

• Other Antags *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

• Mining changes [/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary, or at the least a guide to KAs)

• R&D Guide: *[/u] (Minor update by BurritoJustice.)

• Cyborg updates *[/u] (Minor update by Chada1 to the Clerical Module.)

• Psychologist page[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Getting Started page *[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Placed here for feedback)

• Xenoarcheology Guide *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, significant overhaul, placed here for feedback.)

• Guide to Chemistry [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here.)

• Contraband Guide [/u] (Handled by Synnono, placed here for review.)

• Food guide updates: *[/u] (More food has been added, updated by Climax708 and Chada1)

• New Wiki Frontpage *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Corporate Reporter page [/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma [/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

Community input will never stop being important, let me know if you find any problems with this list. Feedback helps me improve it. Be sure to message me if I forgot anything in this list.

Edited by Guest