Incident Report: 22/06/2460

Reporting Personnel: Khaled Al-Bastaki

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Security

Game ID: Game ID: bUY-daN2

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- John Spion, Visitor: Offender

- Daniel Carmichael, Officer: Witness

- Fabe Dante, Detective: Witness

Time of Incident:

Real time: 2:30 GMT+4 22/06/2018

Location of Incident: Medical Lobby. Security Department

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[X]Other: Corporate Espionage

Overview of the Incident: I'll start with a quick summary. John Spion was searched due to the need of code blue during the shift, reason citing was extreme suspicious behavior. Searching them yielded equipment and transcripts indicative of information gather. When pressed, they admitted to gathering information to sell. They were moved to the brig and investigated. The Detective confirmed my professional opinion on the matter and they were charged.

Long description. Officer Carmichael notified me of a search on John Spion, permitted by code blue, under the pretense of suspicious activity, since they reportedly were following people around. The search yielded a camera and a recorder device along with a number transcripts, which upon review, cited crew and what they said. I arrived on the scene to assist Carmichael and also reviewed this evidence. When we questioned this individual, their answers were indicative of espionage. I'll quote some to the best of my recollection. Note that this isn't everything they said, only what is important and may not be entirely correct, this was quoted to my best recollection.

Well, I suppose I'm caught.

As I have no explanation that comes up to my head.

I'm here to find information.

Just find it, sell it

Anything I can find, to anyone who pays good enough.

Didn't expect to get caught this fast

Well, I don't really have any other explanation

After this, I came by after some time to the brig to our interrogation wing. The Detective Dante was questioning them and Officer Carmichael was listening in. I joined the officer and heard with crystal clarify the following, which I quote without a doubt as correct "Not really anything yet. Was hoping to find some dirt to sell to rivals." which was shortly followed by "All I found was constant trouble. Thats worth something, I suppose.". I spoke to Detective Dante and he confirmed with me the severity of this, that John Spion is a corporate spy. I had them moved to processing when the Warden assisted with processing and I personally input the summary.

Per their confession and evidence acquired on this person. The person has admitted to their intent and attempt at gathering information on the installation and its crew in order to sell it to foreign and hostile elements to the company.

- Head of Security Khaled Al-Bastaki

The wording could be replaced from hostile to rival, but that was the summary of them being charged with corporate espionage. Nothing further of note occurred until transfer, where we moved them. I attempted to gather the transcript to attach to this report but was unable to locate it and the detective for reasons I still do not know. I was too busy to further attempt locating it as the shuttle was en route.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: My only superior, the Captain was informed of this as well as actions taken, not to mention them listening to us on security frequency.

Actions taken: Detainment, questioning, processing, brigging. In this order.

Additional Notes: Professional note. Witnesses will only serve to confirm my side of the story, as they also worked with me on this matter. I can cite more minor witnesses on demand but I don't think it is necessary.

TO: Khaled Al-Bastaki, Head of Security, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 23-00:34-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Evelynn Chaullard (AlFalah).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 23-11:06-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2060

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

SUBJECT:RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This incident report has been closed after investigation. The appropriate action has been taken toward relevant parties.

--------------------

DTG: 12-13:13-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: E.Chaullard