[Accepted] PoZe's Coder application

Ckey/BYOND Username: PoZe

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Coder

Past Experiences/Knowledge: Pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science. I have experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Python, a bit of HTML and CSS with PHP. I have experience with DM approximately around half a year.

Examples of Past Work: Most of work I have done on Aurora were bugfixes - I love fixing bugs, that helps me learn about our specifics and also I have hatred toward stupid bugs :D . In development I have made oxygen candles and Airbubble, and also changing some game mechanics like making wizard immune to their won EMP and same for cult, also banning IPC from doing blood drawing. I am currently developing commanded NPC combat companion for Mercs, it is getting into final phase before gameplay testing.

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.): Any: steam, discord, skype.

Additional Comments: my GitHub username is Sindorman

Edited by Guest

I have recently gotten into an interesting personal conversation with PoZe and Lohikar last night. I can say for sure when it comes to discussing computer science, PoZe knows what he is talking about. To be honest, he appears to be the interesting kind of a person to discuss programming with. I'm alright with having PoZe as an official coder.

As I already told PoZe, my previous concerns from his application at the start of the year have been eroded. Specifically you've been getting more used to the idea of explaining why certain things work, instead of taking them from granted, and so forth. So this has my +1.

Posted to developers as well. Will wait for their feedback until the weekend and will then decide whether to trial or not.

• 1 month later...