FunnyMan2003 unban request

BYOND Key: FunnyMan2003

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: tishinastalker

Reason of Ban: "The ban reason is: Very low quality griefing. Attacking an SSD librarian with a knife trying to kill them as a non-antag and then giving the reason that they needed #34To get the first fold of infinity dude#34. If you don#39t wanna follow rules, then please go to Grief Station. This ban was applied by tishinastalker on 2017-05-03 05:45:58,"

Reason for Appeal: I started here when I had no idea what I was doing or what was allowed or not, a lot less knowledgeable about SS13 and even just the basic interface. I joined the server and had no idea what to really do, so I just grabbed a kitchen knife I found and hacked a librarian to death, I thought the SSD flavor text meant he was dead or w/e so I thought it was alright to just kill the dude no knowing what it was. Security showed up and failed to detain me (because I set my character to have one hand) and I was bwoinked after which I just did some nonsensical meme response.

I think it warrants an appeal because I actually actively play the game and have changed as a person and player SIGNIFICANTLY. I completely see everything I did wrong back then and understand the ban was 100% valid, but because of the fact that I now have an actual concept of SS13 and have been actively playing it since this ban I think it could warrant an unban, aurora is the only server I've been banned from and I'd like to be able to finally try it out behind a less confused and brain addled outlook.