Staff Complaint - LilahNovi (indirect)

BYOND Key: (This is your Byond Login/Ckey) Elliot123

Staff BYOND Key: (This is the Byond Login/Ckey of the staff member) More of a complaint about the warning rather than the staff, but LilahNovi.

Game ID: (If applicable. Game ID of the round on which the incident took place. If you don't remember the exact one, then the round after or the round before works as well.)

Reason for complaint: (State your reason for your complaint) (If I remeber correctly) this round was the one where the server was lagging to hell and I cryoed due to the sheer pain of waiting fourty plus seconds to move one tile. I was nearby the cryo chambers and immidiatly ghosted as this in itself took a few minutes.

Evidence/logs/etc:

lilahnovi 2018-08-01 01:04:03 Signed out as HOP without alerting staff and took many speciality items with him to cryo. You absolutely must inform staff if you plan on leaving as a head of staff, and if you can't wait to get all your things put away, we can clear your mob and put you in cryo ourselves. If you do this again, it could result in a jobban.

Additional remarks: I do understand the neccesity of not cryoing as command roles but (assuming this is the round I think it was) this should be an expection.

The issue is those items. Those are when you went to storage, were lost to your replacement. It's like a Chief Engineer going to storage with their hardsuit or a Captain with their spare. I believe I was around for this round in particular.

Please use cryogenic sleep whenever possible: it'll free up the job slot for others. And please remember to store your gear in your office/work area before going to cryogenic sleep.

This is the rule in question. Why didn't you adminhelp your inability to proper store yourself? Exceptions to this rule are for people that lost connection to their server. If you cannot reasonably and proper store yourself, you should contact staff.

The issue is those items. Those are when you went to storage, were lost to your replacement. It's like a Chief Engineer going to storage with their hardsuit or a Captain with their spare. I believe I was around for this round in particular.

Please use cryogenic sleep whenever possible: it'll free up the job slot for others. And please remember to store your gear in your office/work area before going to cryogenic sleep.

This is the rule in question. Why didn't you adminhelp your inability to proper store yourself? Exceptions to this rule are for people that lost connection to their server. If you cannot reasonably and proper store yourself, you should contact staff.

In complete honesty I did not adminhelp as I was frustrated with the latency and simply wanted to leave as soon as possible, in my defence the HoP has some of the least important command items and I did not expect the round to improve. I can't recall if it did crash or not as at that point it was late in the night and I simply went to bed after disconnecting. I will genuinly be suprised if it did not crash as the ping pong at points took upwards of two minutes at the worst I experianced it.