[Denied] Ban appeal for MoonTruther, banned by aboshehab

BYOND Key: MoonTruther

Total Ban Length: Perma

Banning staff member's Key: aboshehab

Reason of Ban: Sending joke ahelps when it is directly against the rules. This is an escalation to your 1 week ban and due to numerous infractions attained.

Reason for Appeal: I believe i served my time, and i'm ready to follow the rules.

I'd like you to outline the issues you've caused and what things you won't be repeating if I were to give you a third chance.

While not unheard of, third chances are not incredibly common.

I won't be making joke ahelps, and i'll be following the rules. If you want me to be more specific, i'll need the admin notes for my account, as i don't remember what i did, other than what my ban says.

While I could unban you, this would become your third chance.

You say you will follow the rules now, but what really stopped you before?

Why should I take the risk of unbanning you when there's a strong potential you'll cause the same or even other issues?

While I could unban you, this would become your third chance.

You say you will follow the rules now, but what really stopped you before?

Why should I take the risk of unbanning you when there's a strong potential you'll cause the same or even other issues?

Because you could just end up banning me again, and i know that if i do get banned again, i won't get another chance.

Can you tell me about "daddyarrpee".

Yeah, i had a friend over, he made a beyond account, and tried to join a few severs. He didn't like it, so he uninstalled it.

So your friend joined the server and didn't like it?

Yup, mostly because he was banned from the start, as he was using my wifi on his laptop. He also didnt like station 13, so he uninstalled beyond.

I'm denying your appeal.

1) I don't think enough time passed. A month is by no means you fulfilling your sentence.

2) I am heavily leaning toward you having tried to ban evade. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt here otherwise I'd disallow you from appealing ever again. So don't try it again. Your story and what I have don't add up.

3) You have consistent issues with a plethora of other servers. This includes lying and a number of staff related things.

You can appeal again in 2019 if you're still interested. But you're not getting an appeal accepted this year. Also as a note, you've pretty much grabbed a different staff member every day so that they'd contact me over this appeal. Realize that me engaging you in dialogue means I haven't forgotten about you and that I'm dealing with this when I have the time.

If you don't approve with this ruling, you can file a staff complaint.