Kitchen, Library, Chapel, Hydroponics, and Bar Overhaul.

But theres no reason for that other then "I dont like it". Theres plently of other areas where the chapel can go, we have a entire middle level floor thats un-used.

Moving the chapel to the construction level is a massive middle finger to chapel players. It not that I don't like it, it's that its less valuable space than an actual chapel.

Ok but why is your opinion larger then others. Your considering civilian jobs more valuable from a opinion instead of a actual reason. Give me one good legitimate reason why the middle floor cant be used for any of this besides "giving the middle finger" to a playerbase, and if so, how would this give a middle finger there?

Putting the chapel on the construction level in it's own, secluded area will mean that the chapel will get even LESS interaction than normal considering that it takes effort going to the construction level. The chapel will be the only area that exists in that location and I'm not comfortable with adding that.

Science still has a testing area. It's in telescience, as I added Use that instead.

Why move the chapel to the construction room when you can just add the misc rooms to the Sub-Level of Research? It makes more sense than moving the Chapel to the construction zone, AWAY from the other Civvy areas.

No one said your concern wasn't valid. I said to ask them for a compromise before -1ing the post. Burger's not that hard to talk to and reason with.

Why move the chapel to the construction room when you can just add the misc rooms to the Sub-Level of Research? It makes more sense than moving the Chapel to the construction zone, AWAY from the other Civvy areas.

No one said your concern wasn't valid. I said to ask them for a compromise before -1ing the post. Burger's not that hard to talk to and reason with.

if he adds them to the sub level and allows the map to be tested before full relwease, i will gladly support

One quick note as well, the atmospherics systems in the misc. test area are never used because they're actually broken. There have been several times I've attempted to use them, however the button which is supposed to activate the siphon vent doesn't function, so there's no way of getting gas out of the chamber when you put it in. I'm certain that correctly mapped atmospherics features that actually work would be used.

• Gem locked this topic