Re: Remove the chance of failing an announcement as Malf

Agree. It's part of creating the character and gimmick. Don't let it fail before it even has a chance due to RNG.

Vedai'Kwia Xizal: The Shkrell miner. Yup. That'sh it.
Witcher II: A Sunflower-loving Shell Emergency Physician.
Moros Zarikqk-Antivios: An awkward Skrell Head of Personnel.
Kali Saluja: A Lab Assistant Extraordinare!
Near Aquzaxi'Liish: A Skrell Security Cadet ready to work hard.
Odovacar Liish'Aquzaxi: An unlucky, but doting Skrell needing to take his mind off of disaster.
Crop Circles Drawn In Dust: Yes, weir Crop. Weir gone a grow sum veggies an thins.
Taste of Flowing Tears: A Dionaea Chemist of three furry minds.
Tonru Kthiqual: A young Skrell janitor. So no one told you life was gonna be this way.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------

Yeah I remember my first malf round when I made like 8 fake announcements (when chances of failure were not nerfed yet) and managed to avoid getting downed by Command, I remember ooc flipping out about it after the round. TBH I see no reason for the AI to be able to fail when a tiny device to fake announcements is infallible (ic wise) +1
Spoiler:
When you have been running on reserve backup power for 30 minutes straight.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Yup. I implemented that here: https://github.com/Aurorastation/Aurora.3/pull/4049

Almost a year ago.
random quotes from random people
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sorcflopter wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:37 am
The newest form I have decided to take is not a ckey, but a series of UDP requests, requests your server has to ACK and handle, that much power your server has to divert away from running ss13 for you all to tell my connection that it cant connect.

Return to “Completed Projects”