Incident Report - 10/20/2460

Ornias

Reporting Personnel: Drew Ashby

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: NanoTrasen Entertainment Musician/DJ.

Game ID: bWV-a22D

Personnel Involved:

- Drew Ashby

- D'Jar Sa'Kuate, Head of Security

Time of Incident: 9:13 AM, 10/20/60 GST

Real time: 8:02 PM NZDT

Location of Incident: NSS Aurora Security Lobby

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident:

The fact that I even have to write this report is a disgusting example of what a horrible customer service process looks like. I pay good money to go aboard the NSS Aurora, as dictated in my contract, under the general idea I'm going to be getting some basic amenities I could get at any VR Parlour in the Xinghua Prefecture. I was also told that if anything went wrong, or if I had any issues, I should talk to a head of staff. And when I go out of my way to use a holocall panel to contact your head of staff to fix your mistake, he has the audacity to insult me, tell me not to bother him again. He has the audacity to threaten to arrest me for bothering him. He doesn't tell me his fucking name. He doesn't tell me how to fix this fucking issue. And his fucking majesty Snow White decides to call me an idiot and tell me to get a refund. And I fucking want one for this absolutely ridiculous service I've received as a paying fucking visitor.

Your ALA-fucking cat needs to be housetrained around people who pay his fucking salary, and I want a written apology for the way I've been treated from somebody.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?:

No.

TO: Drew Ashby, NT Musician, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 20-12:31-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Drew Ashby, NT Musician/Visitor , NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Andrew Plastiras (the lancer).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 20-13:32-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 2 weeks later...

TO: Drew Ashby, NT Musician/Visitor, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 28-22:01-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: Andrew P..