A.Triaka - 10.15.2460

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Reporting Personnel: Azkuyua Triaka

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Head of Security

Game ID: bWQ-aDdS

Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other)

- Fernando Gonzalez, offender

- Clip Baxter, victim

Time of Incident: [this field intentionally left blank]

Real time: ~10:00pm CST

Location of Incident: Medical.

Nature of Incident:

[X]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

Clip was sitting in the medical lobby. I had arrived and asked to walk the new medical to get a feel for the layout and to talk to people, as I had no staff that boarded at the time. This was granted. During my walk the CMO engaged the biohazard shutters, locking down the entire medical department in quarantine for emergency procedures. I went to the lobby and found out that the CMO enacted these emergency procedures to prevent Clip from leaving.

The CMO was insisting Clip be locked within medical until they picked up some litter they had dropped on the ground. I asked the CMO to lift the lockdown and they refused. I proceeded to warn the CMO that they were abusing their authority as a Command staff and that they were over-reacting. It was highly unprofessional to me that they would act this way. I said I would consider their actions kidnapping because they were not allowing me or others to leave. I said it would either be that or neglect of duty, as their actions in locking down the entire medical lobby could cause serious bodily harm if medical staff or wounded employees were unable to enter and exit for no good reason.

They still refused so I took Clint and had to navigate to the medical sublevel and through several ladders and maintenence hallways to get out of the medical hall. At this point the CMO ended the lockdown and immediately ran to their office to inform CC that I was trying to illegally arrest them with invalid charges.

The entire time I was discussing with the CMO, the only other present command staff, about what response would be most appropriate. The HoP suggested a warning, and so I decided to remain with the warning I gave the CMO originally and no additional charges were filed.

I find it incredibly inappropriate that Dr. Gonzalez would abuse his extraordinary powers as a command staff to respond to littering in this way. I also feel it was inappropriate that he requested a babysitter from Central Command instead of acknowledging his behavior and accepting the warning. The HoP and myself were in agreement on what to do; it was a majority command decision.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No, we had security incidents later.

Actions taken: A verbal warning was given with clearly stated future charges if this happened again.

Additional Notes:

I was unable to submit this sooner; after this shift ended I required a nap and then was away from my office due to other responsibilities.

TO: Azkuyua Triaka, Head of Security, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 16-01:05-CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Felix Walters (Gollee)

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 22-12:37-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 4 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 19-17:56-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2460

SIGN: F. Walters