Ban Appeal - RuthdorFirehammer

BYOND Key: RuthdorFirehammer

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Tishinastalker

Reason of Ban: "Complete and total disregard of rules. Potential lying to staff. Breaking rules to intentionally to get staff attention ultimately to waste their time. Do not unban."

Reason for Appeal: This ban was put in place on April 7th, 2015. It's been a little over three years, by some months. To explain the story, considering I don't think Tishinastalker is staff here anymore, my friend had been banned, for reasons I still don't know nor does it matter. I took offense to the situation, and the day of the ban asked what he had done wrong. In response the admin told me to stop asking or I'd get banned too, so the next day I decided to ransack the library, removing all the floor panels in protest. This got a staff members attention, to which I complained about the situation again, was told I was a liar about the whole situation, and told my friend didn't exist and then I was banned. Truth be told, ransacking the library was probably the dumbest choice to gain a staff member's attention, but I was also a dipshit teenager so you know, in my mind after the threat of a ban I decided "fuck these dudes" and just damaged the station, mostly to annoy whoever had to deal with me. Now to the question of why should I be unbanned? Why not? It's been three years, and I don't exactly have any intention to screw around on your server. Three years is a good amount of time, most people change over three years. I'm not the player I use to be, and I'm just looking to get a banned removed really. See what's different with this server after all that time.

I don't think Tishinastalker is staff here anymore

Hey there!

Now to the question of why should I be unbanned? Why not? It's been three years

That reason is absolutely not going to pass on its own. I'll definitely budge on the later "it's three years and people change" part, but a simple "why not" gives me little hope. At the same time, though, I'm not even going to pretend that I even remember as much as your name by now. So there's not really much I can ask for you to prove you've changed.

That being said, I'm willing to accept this unban, and all I want in exchange is that you earnestly read the rules. I don't think that's much to ask for, yeah?