Rolling Papers

Trazz666

So I've been meaning to suggest this idea for over a week now, but my job has me craving death pretty busy.

Essentially, this idea adds a pack of cigarette rolling papers to both the loadout screen, and biogenerators. Each pack would hold a number of papers (anywhere between 5 to 8, I feel) in a small sized pack that you can roll your own cigarettes with. To roll a cigarette, you click the rolling paper with the plant that you want to roll in hand. The plant can be dried out beforehand with the rack, or put in there raw. You're then free to light it and enjoy.

To address a few things. Mechanically, when rolling a cigarette, the chemical reagents in the plant (minus nutriment) would be transferred to the newly rolled cigarette. This would allow you to smoke more than just tobacco. Examining the rolled cigarette or cigarette butt will reveal what plant was used to make the cigarette, allowing security to sniff out the Ambrosia stoners.

As for the biogenerators, my argument for including them to be made is: 1. Biogenerators can already make empty cigarette shells. 2. Despite the fact that biogenerators can make empty cigarettes, you need a gardener/hydroponist to be: present, competent, and willing to work with you, something they're not exactly known for (I can name only 1). It would be a lot easier on the gardener to just make you some rolling papers for the plants you grew in the civ garden than to grind up the plants, extract the chemical reagents, and inject them into a cigarette shell.

The biogenerator already makes blank cigarettes which can be injected with any reagent, like tobacco and nicotine.

I imagine the competent gardener/hydroponicist, as handsome and generous as he is, ( also a pretty cool guy ) would be willing to provide them if asked.

People rarely come to hydroponics for anything, despite the plethora of items the biogenerator can produce.

• 2 weeks later...

Said papers could (and should in my opinion) be able to be brought from cigarette machines, along with dried up tabacco (or whatever you want to use to make legitimate cigarettes).

Yes, good. There could even be options for nicotine and nicotine free bags.