[Denied] LordRaven001's Fourth Moderator Application..

Server Moderator Application

Basic Information LordRaven001

Byond Account: LordRaven001

Character Name(s): Zohjar Rasateir, Uelak Eul, Victoria Smith, Jane Bernadette, Watchkeeper, Victor Keuir, Zro'Xui'Qba-Klox,

AI Name(s): Control

Preferred means of contact: Discord

Timezone: MNT

When are you on Aurora?: Normally during deadhour and a few livehour rounds... Normally on for one-four rounds depending on my mood and what the previous gamemodes were.... On the weekends if I'm feeling extra bored I'll come on as-well.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: Three years and one month..

How long have you played on Aurora: Two years and six months..

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: I can code a few things, I also dabble in the mapping arts.. I have a good grasp on it..

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: I do. I was an Administrator on Archangel before it closed down, I was also a former trial mod for this server, I dabbled as an admin for Fallout13 for a stint, I also dabbled as a Developer if that counts.. On fallout13 for awhile..

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Twice.. One for getting a bit heated in an admin discussion with DatBerry... and the other for a forum complaint.. Both were warranted and I regret my actions leading up to them.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?: To cure boredom and wind down.. Thats really all there is too it.. I don't play any stressful roles anymore like Security and just chill out..

Why do you play on Aurora?: Because its not full of murderbone stress inducing people who play on SS13 only to kill.. And because I enjoy it.. As I said before its a good way to wind down, chill out and just have fun after a long day.. And I'd rather have it kept that way.. With the occasional xenomorph event.. wink wink nudge nudge.

What do moderators do?: Enforce the rules, help new players, and maintain the servers atmosphere of roleplay.. They aren't there to go out and punish people or to make the server strict, unfun and freedomchoking, but there to help.. For example, one of the main ways people get information about the game is by ahelping especially if it involves IC information.. Its a staff members job to reply to that and give their take on whats what and help that person out..

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: I touched on the bit in the previous sentence up above this one.. It means enforce the rules, help new players, and maintain the servers atmosphere of roleplay.. They do a lot of other things too, random things that can be viewed as helpful.. Lets whip up an analogy here.. They are like one big teddy bear whos main goal is to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone has fun, who also happens to have a mace.. That teddy bear is there to keep things secure, in a warming friendly environment while being ever observant for any mischievous deeds that go on about and threaten the servers atmosphere of roleplay or a players sense of own roleplay.. Such as Baldy McCheferson going about destroying all the food the shiftstart Chef made for no other reason then to be an ass.. A moderator would speak to that person, figure out why they did that, and come to a conclusion based on their actions..

Why do you want to be a moderator?: To maintain the friendly, roleplay enforced environment and to just help people out.. I don't think there is more to be said on the subject.. I've always considered myself a helper and this is a good way to put that passion to use..

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?:

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: I'm not gonna lie.. I use to be a hothead, a loose cannon, a goofball, a rude dude.. But that's all in the past now.. People say what they want to say over the Internet.. Its not worth the time or energy to get angry over the stupid things people may say.. As far as Stress and Anger go.. I rarely become angry anymore.. And if I do become angry I distance myself from the situation and bottle it up like a healthy adult.. And Stress.. Stress on a space station video game is nothing like the Stress I go through on a daily basis... Studying for four hours or more cramming every single piece of knowledge into my brain when said knowledge is jotted down in my second language.. Now thats stress... I can handle stress pretty well is what I'm trying to say.. Stress is apart of daily life and if you can't handle it to some degree its going to be hard to do mundane tasks.. Fun fact about stress.. Its simply a squirt of adrenaline into your bloodstream in response to threat or pressure..

Anything Else You Want to Add:

Here are a few tidbits from my previous application that was archived due to inactivity, some points have changed since the last time I applied so they may not be one hundred percent up to date.. I consulted with Aboshe and came to the conclusion that they may help in the review process of my application.. Thank you again Aboshe for responding to all my questions. <3 <3

Self Analysis of my previous trial-run, This was based on my response from my previous application so some things may not apply.. But I felt it would be good to include it since I was given the option to do so.

Skull132 wrote: ↑

Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:18 pm

This says relatively little if not anything at all about what you think they do. You say that they are cogs. Okay, but each cog has a purpose. What is it for Moderators? What do they "Moderate"? Why are they necessary, what would happen if they're removed/shattered?

There are two main points why I think the Moderators are necessary and what I think they do.

Moderation: One of the things Moderators do is moderate, They attempt to enforce the rules the best way they can and know how and attempt to maintain a fun role play environment for everyone who is currently playing the server. For example if a Joe Jibberjabber were too construct a welder bomb without being an antag with the intent on blowing up a vital piece of the station, lets say the HoP's Office. A moderator would go over there, disarm the bomb, and speak with them about it, asking them if they understood what they did wrong and to put fourth a judgement about the player in question from the evidence and viewpoints they are given.

Help: The second thing I think the Moderators are for is help.. Seeing as how we do not have a mentor role like on other servers the responsibility of directing new players and teaching people about the game mechanics falls to them, You've always been able to ask ahelp if you have a question about game mechanics or something about the round (As long as its not like, whats the round type or anything else that would relate to metagame like behavior).

What would happen if Moderators were removed would essentially be a rule free server, where there are no rules and no one to enforce them.. The Moderators keep order. Without them griefing would run high, people would metagame, I'm positive most if not all incidents where an antag has you cornered would be entered into OOC and it would just be chaos.

Skull132 wrote: ↑

Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Beyond that. Your last application failed to pass trial. Can you run a show of self-analysis and point out why it did so, and how you've improved upon those issues so that they will not be repeated? You can also post about stuff you think you did well. Basically, compose a review of your last application process, the good and the bad, and how you've improved upon both. Since you do claim to have improved.

Sure.

My attitude has changed one hundred and eighty degrees, When I first applied for trial I was playing the game to win, I was a salty pardon my language, shitlord, and I got angry at literally everything.. That has all changed.. I play the game to have fun, I haven't got salty or angry once in my entire time being back and I treat players as people rather then 1's and 0's on the screen that I can just be an ass too. I think my Moderation Style has changed quite drastically, when I first became a Trial Mod I didn't know how to do anything, I didn't know how to Moderate and didn't know how to treat players when I moderated, I ignored their viewpoints and focused purely on my own salt filled rage, especially if someone did something against me.. As I mentioned before that has changed greatly, I focus on other peoples viewpoints now and look at the entire box instead of just one side, I've learned how to Moderate due to my extensive time administrating on Archangel station before it closed down, And I no longer have those salty toddler level hissy fits. I also remember one key thing I said way back when.. "The letter of the law is how people convict other people." The Moderation team is not here to "convict" people and every situation is different, I need to look at each piece of the puzzle, and put together a conclusion instead of going exactly with what the rules say 100% of the time, no room for error, you just fed someone water, 3 day eor grief ban.. And finally my drama.. I was known to be quite dramatic I use to cause problems with fellow Staff and CCIAA agents alike because I was immature, very brash and never wanted to be wrong. that has all changed, I no longer go around looking for a fight to pick and I accept my mistakes if I commit them Because overall everyone is here to have fun..

A few tidbits of feedback..

SleepyWolf: Lord has been a great person to be with on the server, and I think he can be a great addition to the staff team because of his previous experience in bad behavior. I think that if you've broken the rules once and never do it again, you can spot others more easily with that same mindset. And Lord is an amazing person.

DatBerry: if other people's feedback count, I've noticed they've managed to improve their OOC conduct a lot since their trial, I can't put my finger on it exactly, but he does not get agitated as much, he is not as salty as before and manages to recognize his mistakes and accepts them.

Previous Interview

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:05 PM

Alright then.

This is an interview regarding your application as mod, and as such I will be asking questions related to mod work, and how you would handle situations if you were a full mod.

Should you have questions regarding what a mod can or can't do, or want more clarification on the situation described, feel free to ask.

Ready?

LR001 - Today at 6:09 PM

Yup.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:10 PM

Alright, first question. A player joins with the name "Barack Obama", a bald 30 year old assistant. The records show this is their first session playing, an account of 0 days old. What do you do?

LR001 - Today at 6:13 PM

I would shoot them a pm, asking them if they were new to the server, if they responded with yes they were new to the server I would inform them of our name rule and ask what name they wanted their name to be changed too, if I felt they were new to SS13 after the conversation I would ask if they wanted or needed any help with the game mechanics and such, if they responded yes I would post some links to guides and tell them that if they ahelp we can awnser any questions they might have.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:14 PM

Alright. Next question. As a mod, you're going to have information about the round that others do not, while playing. How will you handle this?

LR001 - Today at 6:16 PM

Its hush hush, I won't reveal it to anyone at anytime, If people are asking if so and so is an antag, I will respond with "Its valid" and not "Yeah they are a traitorlingmanwizard" Ckeys are also hush hush.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:18 PM

I see. Next question. A CE ahelps in all caps angrily that they have been killed by a mercenary that was holding them hostage. When you investigate, you find that the mercenary was holding the CE at gunpoint and told the other engineers to back off, but one of them decided to play hero using a wrench and both that engineer and the CE died. How do you rule this issue?

LR001 - Today at 6:23 PM

I respond to the CE telling them that it will be investigated, and I speak to the Engineer who charged at them and ask them about the situation, asking them to explain their part in it, once they get to the part about charging at the heavily armed and armored mercenary I ask them why they did that and review their notes, If I determine that the Engineer wanted to play hero and brazenly ignored fearRP I would check his notes, If he had a previous history of this before jotted down and it was extensive I would give him a warning.. If this is the first time an incident has been commited by this player and they understood what they did was wrong I would jot it down as a note.. I would then respond back to the Chief Engineer telling them its been handled and the situation is valid.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:25 PM

Alright, next question. You're just playing on a round as the only mod. The people on discord are unavailable, and suddenly a ton of attack logs appear about two guys shooting eachother in the bar with lethal weapons. No previous banter was made about it as far as you know. What do you do?

LR001 - Today at 6:31 PM

I'd wind them both to stop the fighting, and ask them why they were shooting one another, I can see this situation branching off in two directons, one direction is that they had no reason and they were just here to muck about if their attitude and the way they are dispositioned towards it gave me that impression I would give them a warning and watch them for this or any other type of griefing like behavior.. The direction would be that they were new or didn't understand what they think they did wrong, which is common, I would explain the rules to them and point out the one they broke and ask them not to do it again, I would jot this incident down in their notes..

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:32 PM

As it turns out, they had been RPing on the server for quite some time and were RPing out a grudge they had built up over several rounds, ICly of course, resulting in a duel to the death. What do you do then?

LR001 - Today at 6:38 PM

As long as proper escelation was used anything is possible, But I would ask them what the character(s) previously did and judge it based off that.

If they just stole eachothers lunchboxes that doesn't warrant a duel to the death, but if they did some serious stuff against eachother that may? People do interesting things to eachother, I've learned this from shadowing an Emergency Physician.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:41 PM

Alright. Next question. A traitor ahelps that the AI, which he subverted, is not doing what it is supposed to. When you check, the law states that the AI has to listen to anything the traitor says. When you ask the AI, it responds that the law only states to listen, but that they don't have to act on it. How do you handle this?

LR001 - Today at 6:44 PM

I would inform them that we do not allow law lawyering here and direct them to the rule, If they had questions about what law lawyering was I would explain it to them and jot it down in their notes.. If they had a history of this I would escelate the notes to a warning.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:45 PM

Next question. An ahelp pops up, but an admin takes it before you can. You follow the exchange between the player and the admin, but you don't agree on the final verdict the admin gives. What do you do?

LR001 - Today at 6:47 PM

I ask them politely if they can explain why they took that action so I may better understand it.. Its not my place to question other staff members judgement, unless its somthing severe like spawning in lord singuloth for no reason.. The only other scenario I could think of is if I was handling a Staff Complaint and it was literally my job to question their judgement.

I got into some deep trouble last time I was a tmod for questioning other peoples judgement.. I've learned my lesson I think.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:49 PM

Right. Next question. What, in your opinion, is the most important aspect of a moderator?

LR001 - Today at 6:50 PM

I think Moderators were originally created to do two things, maintain order and help, the most important aspect of being a moderator is helping in my opinion.. The reason why I think this is because SS13 is quite a confusing game, every server has their own wiki and each server is different then the last and everyone needs a bit of help once in awhile.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:52 PM

Next question. What cases would you defninitely NOT want to handle?

LR001 - Today at 6:53 PM

Atmosphereic grief, people requesting items, people asking for a respawn, antag switcheroos.. Basically anything that falls into the Admins domain or a situation where I cannot help, I shouldn't handle them..

As I may dibs that adminpm from someone who can actually help and no one wants that.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:54 PM

I see. What do you think is the most important part of roleplay on our server?

LR001 - Today at 6:55 PM

I personally think its having fun.. We all come onto this game to have fun it is a game after all..

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:56 PM

In what way do you think antagonists should apply this idea to roleplay?

LR001 - Today at 6:57 PM

Including everyone or attempting to include everyone, and remebering that the players are not just pixels on a screen but actual people.. Treat them how you would want to be treated, You wouldn't want someone to jump out from the shadows and successfully decap you and space your head.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 6:58 PM

One final question. If there was one thing, anything, you could change about teh server, from the community to the mechanics to the staff, what would it be?

LR001 - Today at 6:59 PM

I would remove changeling and give the antags more options to include the crew.. Changeling is a game where you literally take people out of the round forever, and thats not fun.

I would most likely replace changeling with a better gamemode.. Like a new species crash lands and attempts to learn information.. Or somthing like that

Tricking Trapster - Today at 7:01 PM

Alright. That concludes the interview. Do you have anything to add?

LR001 - Today at 7:01 PM

Nope.. I think that about concludes it.. Though I am sorry for my last trial mod experience and I promise to do better if I get this one.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 7:02 PM

Alright. Do you mind if this whole interview is posted on your app, including the last bit?

LR001 - Today at 7:02 PM

Nope.. Post away.

Tricking Trapster - Today at 7:03 PM

Alright then.

Edited by Guest

-support

Has lied to other staff in the past, one case I remember was when he faked his own death and blamed me for it to fellow moderators, when I stated it was untrue I was very harshly cussed out for "lying". I don't trust him in any case. sry

Hiya Hive!

I'm so glad you brought this up as this is one of the incidents I remember vividly from my previous trialmoderatorshipnessthing.. If I recall I was a Dionae and you were a Tajaran? I think.. Or a human.. One of the two... I rolled up into the bar in which I was promptly shot with a crossbow bolt which decapitated me and shoved down disposals. There is without a doubt more to this but that is the point of combat that was the most vivid for me in my memory, if you want to share some more in an attempt to help rectify some missing information I'd welcome it.. Now seeing as how I was an edgy teenager when this incident occurred, what was it.. between one year, three months, and twenty six days ago, and one year, five months, and twenty six days ago I do not have a single doubt things got heated though I do not believe they got heated to the extent of vulgarities being thrown about and if it did get as heated as you said it did which it may have, I sincerely apologize for that, it was unprofessional and unbecoming we all come here to have fun.. But I would like to clarify on some issues brought up here and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm all for that.. I was not the one who spoke with you about this incident as I was too busy raising hell in msay like a child throwing a tantrum, The staff sided with me on this argument not because of my previous childish behavior but because the logs specifically said that you pushed me down disposals, again correct me if I'm wrong.. Its been quite awhile.. While I can't stress this enough, I believe I personally have matured over my previous trialship incident, I implore you to give me a shot instead of holding onto my pass transgressions which you are well within your right to do so, In my opinion everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance, A year is a really long time and things can change..

Thanks for your feedback, If you have any more questions or comments you can post em here as always or you can hit me up on my discord my username for that is ACity#9682. I'm always willing to chat with people, if not to battle my crippling loneliness but to clear things up about some mistakes that have been made in the past.

Thanks for your feedback, If you have any more questions or comments you can post em here as always or you can hit me up on my discord my username for that is ACity#9682. I'm always willing to chat with people, if not to battle my crippling loneliness but to clear things up about some mistakes that have been made in the past.

Thank you for the kind reply brother. I can see your memory is a little foggy, allow me to do my best to explain the incident as I witnessed it. You were a research director, and in this round xenobotany became extremely out of control, killing many and spreading radium all over. Now I'll admit, I went a bit vigilante, and used a crossbow I had either had someone make for me or made myself to point at you and order you to stop feeding the plants. Now the general consensus was that you were the evil arch-villain that round and were responsible, and whether or not it was true, I fell for it. So I pointed this crossbow at you, without firing, and told you to cease, or "stop fucker", or "quit that shit" or whatever was thuggish and succinct at the time. I then cuffed you, brought you to the bar, and buckled you to a chair. Then I left and got on the shuttle, telling you to stay behind with your creations. I believe I flushed your backpack of holding down disposals as well.

Either way it seems my story still does not correlate with what you believe happened to this day, and I'm afraid that falsehood (later disproved with the evidence of logs that my story was correct) ended up being relayed to the staff by you, and I was on the wrong end of some very SERIOUS accusations and cuss-outs from staff. It put me off a great deal, and I'm just plain sorry to say it's never left me to this day.

If there is one thing I disapprove of in people, it is dishonesty and cowardice, and while you are no coward to boldly and politely explain your side of this story as seen above, that story is still, to this day, sadly untrue.

Thank you for the kind reply brother. I can see your memory is a little foggy, allow me to do my best to explain the incident as I witnessed it. You were a research director, and in this round xenobotany became extremely out of control, killing many and spreading radium all over. Now I'll admit, I went a bit vigilante, and used a crossbow I had either had someone make for me or made myself to point at you and order you to stop feeding the plants. Now the general consensus was that you were the evil arch-villain that round and were responsible, and whether or not it was true, I fell for it. So I pointed this crossbow at you, without firing, and told you to cease, or "stop fucker", or "quit that shit" or whatever was thuggish and succinct at the time. I then cuffed you, brought you to the bar, and buckled you to a chair. Then I left and got on the shuttle, telling you to stay behind with your creations. I believe I flushed your backpack of holding down disposals as well.

Either way it seems my story still does not correlate with what you believe happened to this day, and I'm afraid that falsehood (later disproved with the evidence of logs that my story was correct) ended up being relayed to the staff by you, and I was on the wrong end of some very SERIOUS accusations and cuss-outs from staff. It put me off a great deal, and I'm just plain sorry to say it's never left me to this day.

I see! It sounds like I wronged you and for that I apologize.. Thank you so much for explaining it, While I can't change the past I can say with certainty that nothing like that will ever happen again, if there is one thing I learned from my previous trialmoderatorship thing is that nothing can be solved through tantrums, escalation and anger, it only worsens the problem and doesn't fix it. The same goes for getting salty to the point of, quite frankly ridiculousness that occurred way back when or getting salty in general.

I've matured quite a lot since then and while I can't ask for your forgiveness I do hope that my rudedudeness back then won't put a hamper on any future internet friendships that may or may not come.. <3

I would never support this. In the past, you've shown that you just aren't a good trialmod, and judging from your performance as CCIAA in your relatively short tenure, I doubt that has changed. Not only that, but you've also admitted that you only applied for CCIAA as a stepping stone to trying for a moderator position again. This isn't an attitude I would ever encourage. Not only all of this that I've mentioned before, but your note history is extensive with a resounding number of seven warnings, twenty-seven notes, and several bans resulting from you not being able to maintain a cool head.

TL;DR you aren't fit for a staff position, any staff position, really

I would never support this. In the past, you've shown that you just aren't a good trialmod, and judging from your performance as CCIAA in your relatively short tenure, I doubt that has changed. Not only that, but you've also admitted that you only applied for CCIAA as a stepping stone to trying for a moderator position again. This isn't an attitude I would ever encourage. Not only all of this that I've mentioned before, but your note history is extensive with a resounding number of seven warnings, twenty-seven notes, and several bans resulting from you not being able to maintain a cool head.

TL;DR you aren't fit for a staff position, any staff position, really

Hiya IJ!

Thanks for giving your take on my application.. From my perspective the last warning I received was 2016-12-10 21:02:05 according to the my-warnings panel...Only one warning was issued for hostile behavior, the other warnings were issued due to shittery while playing that have long since been corrected as most of them were made when I was quite a newish player to SS13 and Aurora..

Moving onto my bans.. Only two of my bans were issued due to my hotheadedness the first one is a over a year and three months old.. And the second one will hit its year mark in thirteen days.. I could go on and try to defend these bans but if you take a look at the complaint posted which was resolved on Sun Nov 27, 2016 at 12:27 pm.. you can clearly see I was a right cunt.. I was disrespectful to the player and rude about the entire incident because back then I was a child.. Childish and stupid... I took this game too seriously and frankly its unacceptable.

I can say this however... Most of this behavior has long since been corrected at the time of the bans, as that is what a ban is.. A chance to fix some mistakes and come back anew and if you don't believe me I implore you to come onto the server or hit me up on discord so we may have a chat about what I believe I have overcame.. And while I know this won't change your support I just wanted to clear some things up for other people involving my ban history as from the way you posted it, no offense, made me sound like a little griefboy whos main job was to envision the goal of hell on earth... Three of them being jobbans, one being a meme ban, and two being regular server-bans, which were the ones for salty and shitty behavior..

You mentioned something about my short tenure as CCIA.. I would like to ask you which one? I was with CCIA twice.. The first time I resigned as to stop any more conflicts between XanderDox and myself, as arguing in dosay isn't the place nor the time for that. The second time I was booted off for inactivity due to an increase school load... Both of which I see nothing wrong with, Could you clarify what you think or what you thought at the time of writing your post what the reasons for me being out of CCIA were and how you came to them? So I may better defend myself and try to resolve some issues..

Now onto the business of the stepping stone statement.. I do not recall saying that, I do however recall defending myself when said accusations were placed on me by current and previous CCIA members.. It was actually one of my biggest hurdles when re-applying for CCIA.. If you have any proof of this please send it my way or post it here so I may better understand what has and hasn't been said about me and by me... A lot of things are packed into my brain on a daily basis and sometimes I forget.

Thank you again for your post IJ, and if you wanna contact me my discord information is ACity#9682. I look forward to your reply.

Warnings

b6404fdaca61da35b4dbfd93e549925a.png

Bans

firefox_2017-10-11_18-04-11.png?width=857&height=585

Complaint for the forum ban: https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7446

An inability to be honest as an individual makes you hard to trust, and we need to be able to trust our own to tell the truth and do our job for the right reasons. I have more reason to distrust you than otherwise, given the extensive history of having lied to staff over certain things and a lot of the powerplay attempts you tried to create. That's a sign of compulsive-manipulative behavior and that kind of attitude is very destructive. There's no benefit to our team by taking on someone who has a record of being manipulative for the wrong reasons.

An inability to be honest as an individual makes you hard to trust, and we need to be able to trust our own to tell the truth and do our job for the right reasons. I have more reason to distrust you than otherwise, given the extensive history of having lied to staff over certain things and a lot of the powerplay attempts you tried to create. That's a sign of compulsive-manipulative behavior and that kind of attitude is very destructive. There's no benefit to our team by taking on someone who has a record of being manipulative for the wrong reasons.

Hiya 1138!

Thank you for your post.. Can you elaborate more on this? What events made you think this about me, when did these events occur so on and so forth. I believe I've been quite honest about my mistakes and took steps to correct them long ago as shown by my previous statements up above and am curious on what this statement is based on besides our rocky road past.. As I want to attempt to rectify and clear some things up..

I'm going to be on a trip starting tomorrow (10/16/2017) and seeing as how its school related I will not be coming on at all during said trip... If you do post any feedback I will respond when I get back... Thank you to everyone who has replied so far you've really helped me clear a lot of things up.. o/

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few reasons cited here and a few that I am about to cite which is leading me to deny this application.

1) You've had a few instances in being staff, which from what I can see ended on a bad note.

2) Your activity is all over the place and doesn't give me a good indication, in fact seeing the rounds you've played and time stamps in between some of them has led to me believe that is too much of a gap at times for a moderator. The staff team is fully staffed by volunteers but we have limited slots.

3) Your last staff posting resulted in you disappearing, while a school work load is understandable and more important than a hobby. Dedicated a few minutes if not a few seconds to relay this fact would've been better than how you did it.

4) Previously you came to me with advice about applying for mod when you were in CCIA, which you went against. While not a deal breaker, it adds up to the previous.

So with the previous and other feedback presented here. Application denied.