[Resolved] Complaint for Unathi whitelister who messed up something fierce.

BYOND Key: AutismSpeaks

Game ID:Daemian Thompson (Engineer Apprentice)

Player Byond Key: Hivefleetchicken

Staff involved: ShameOnTurtles

Reason for complaint: Powergamed and murderboned nearly a dozen players without even RP'ing at all. He was a loyalist in a round of Uprising and killed several normal NT employees without any RP and then taunted people in LOOC about it.

Most of the people in deadchat Ahelped it but the one secondary admin and the moderators at the time just let it happen. Instead of doing anything to prevent further murderboning (Which happened) they decided to sit on their hands and tell us all to go to the forums to file complaints. Even went as far as to threaten us for making complaints during the round.

Approximate Date/Time: Monday October 10th 2017 at around 2am CST.

Another good complaint, but unbold some of the stuff please. I was caught in this incident, as one of the few people he did legit kill, but then he proceeded to shoot up all of medbay while I was being clone-repaired, only to be cut to pieces by a survivor chemist with no prior surgical experience. A... interesting round, but still pretty dodgy rule-wise.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Hello,

Is this a complaint about Hivefleetchicken engaging in whitelist abuse or about his conduct in general for the round? Do you feel that his actions warrant the removal of his whitelist over a traditional admin punishment? Do you feel that him being a unathi made him believe he could act the way he did? How does his behavior relate to his Unathi whitelist?

Your answers to these questions are appreciated, because it'll help us figure out if I should get involved as the Unathi overseer.

Hello,

Is this a complaint about Hivefleetchicken engaging in whitelist abuse or about his conduct in general for the round? Do you feel that his actions warrant the removal of his whitelist over a traditional admin punishment? Do you feel that him being a unathi made him believe he could act the way he did? How does his behavior relate to his Unathi whitelist?

Your answers to these questions are appreciated, because it'll help us figure out if I should get involved as the Unathi overseer.

I can say firsthand that, while his behavior and poor antagonist play as a player possessing a whitelist was questionable at best and downright even unbecoming, he never abused it at all during his little spree or at all that round from what I saw.