Incident Report 12/13/2459

Reporting Personnel: Quartz

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Medical Doctor

Game ID: ID: bRU-aJKY

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Breanne Pearsall, Offender

- Morrigan Jenkins, Witness

- Quartz, Witness

- Natascha Sukhoi, Witness

- Perceval Stempkin, Witness

Time of Incident: N/A

Real time: 11:30 PM-1:00 AM, EST 12/13/2017

Location of Incident: Medical

Nature of Incident:

• []Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[x]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident:

In this shift, I was working alongside Breanne Pearsall, a surgeon. There were several instances where we were required to clone patients unfortunately, and Pearsall, though a surgeon, decided it would be best to help. Despite her clear lack of understanding for the cloning process, she neglected her basic duties as a Doctor and would not inform the patient that they have been cloned, instead lying to them about the circumstances that lead up to their treatment. They did this with Mr Stempkin first, where I had informed them of the consequences if they would continue to do so. I had to personally inform Stempkin myself. They then, despite several warnings, lied to Mr. Sukhoi when he was cloned, and then lied to me about informing Sukhoi that he was cloned.

After these events, we received two patients, one with internal bleeding and a broken bone followed by a patient with fluid in their lungs. Dr. Pearsall was working on the former when the latter had come in, and she instructed me to discharge the former. The former was Morrigan Jenkins, and as Pearsall had left her on the operating table, she was missing over 50% of her total blood and her arm was still fractured. It took me rigorous work in a field I was not familiar with to be able to save them from the brink of death.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: I was unable to at the time and decided it best for it to be dealt with at central.

Actions taken: N/A

TO: Quartz, Medical Doctor, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 13-08:35-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Jeremy Dawson (allybearsley).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 13-16:47-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

FROM: Jeremy Dawson, Central Command Internal Affairs Agent, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 15-16:41-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2459

SIGN: CCIAA Jeremy Dawson