Incident Report: 2/11/2460

Eve

Reporting Personnel: Evangeline Du Dancion (AlFalah)

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Chief Engineer

Game ID: bST-aKE9

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Alex Cooper / Offender

- Skylar Lineman / Witness

- Faysal Al-Shennawi / Witness / alberyk

- Roy Wyatt

- VAO the Cyborg / Witness

- Olivia Wells / Witness

- Ayden Pennington / Witness

- Alan Kuster / Witness

Time of Incident:

Real time: 6:30 GMT

Location of Incident: Engineering sub-level, radiator access, and more.

Nature of Incident:

• [X]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[X]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[X]Harassment

[X]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary)

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: (Name, rank (Ckey))

Alex Cooper woke up later into the shift, and as I was told by another engineer through PDA messages how he was 'obsessed with the Teslas', I warned him to not set the Teslas up, or I'd have them fired. After returning to my work, I received a PDA message from them, which read: "You can fire me, I'm in engineering.". And I inquired, asked them to elaborate, to which they responded with: "I broke your rule." and "I fired the Teslas.". I responded with: "Acknowledged." and told the HoP, who was Faysal Al-Shennawi. They agreed to the termination, and called Cooper over.

Cooper resisted, and thus, myself and Mister Al-Shannawi had to resort to the current security staff: VAO the Cyborg, and Skylar Lineman to arrest him, as I also had discovered that he had not only started the Tesla engine, but had also left the Particle Accelarator on. If the current AI was not quick to react, the balls of energy could've been powered to levels where it'd be impossible to contain them, and few parts of the Tesla were altered, to the point I'd call them sabotaged. Meanwhile, on engineering communications, he was harassing staff, and especially myself, verbally.

He resorted into stealing engineering equipment, and leaving the station with EVA gear, and continuing to verbally harass myself. And when he returned for oxygen, he was caught in engineering radiator. There, he rushed for the ladder, ignoring the security officers, after hacking the door bolted behind him, and blocked the ladder while he freed himself of his handcuffs. The security officer and the Android were trapped down with myself. And I flew up with my jet-pack, and started breaching the wall, but he escaped before I could.

And after that, there were multiple breaches caused by airlocks left open, in telecomms and in the sub-level, which couldn't have been done by anyone else but Cooper, as the rest of the engineers were constantly with me, and the areas he was in were engineering restricted.

And after twenty more minutes of EVA, he stammered a message through the communications, which I couldn't really understand, as we were boarding the Departures shuttle, and he was nowhere to be seen afterwards.

Actions taken: (Description of efforts made by the reporter, security, HoDs, and/or Internal affairs to resolve this incident and what you know from others following the chain of command to find a solution to this

He was originally intended to be suspended, and the HoP at the time had prepared for his suspension. After his escape, security was alerted, and they pursued him for the rest of the shift, before boarding the shuttle themselves. No Internal Affairs Agent was present at the time.

Edited by Guest

TO: Evangeline Du Dancion, Chief Engineer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Office to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

Additional Processing Office Notes: Your date of submission appears to be invalid. Please correct the datestamp on your report to reflect the correct date if this was submitted in error, as we do not typically open twenty year-old investigations.

--------------------

DTG: 12-12:41-TAU CETI STANDARD-2-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS