[Denied] I realized I fucked up

BYOND Key: Warhammer40k123

Total Ban Length: 7 Days. Permanent Security Ban

Banning staff member's Key: mattalas

Reason of Ban: Blatant Valid hunting. made in response to this complaint https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10312

Reason for Appeal: I've realized why I messed up, I will take efforts to curb my behavior in order to help others enjoy the game. I thought what I was doing was fun though, as I had a couple player's say that my RP during that round was well done. I'm not defending myself, I just feel upset because no one had told me what I was doing was wrong, I wish an admin could've contacted me earlier and told me to cut the shit, as than I wouldn't have been banned. I'm not asking to unban a temp ban, as it's only a day. I would like to be unbanned from Security as it's my favorite job. I would like to apologize to the wizard of that round, as I thought he was enjoying my rp, not hating it.

Considering that your 7-day ban just expired, I'll be denying this appeal for now. I do think it is way too soon to lift your security ban.

However, I want you to observe how security usually play, and to understand security players RP and act. As such, you're free to appeal in 2 weeks from now.

For now, appeal denied.