The moment Calion gave in (AKA character feedback)

I give up! I can't resist the allure anymore. They beat me. I have been defeated. But yeah, anyway, what do you all think of my main characters? Namely Wendigo and Sokolov. What could I improve on to make them less cliche and all that jazz. Cheers. Not really much else to say... Hop to it!

Sokolov is one of my favorite HoS's, one I can rely on to simultaneously not be an idiot, and also be likeable.

Wendigo is basically the same as Sokolov, except Officer. Though, I do wonder why, out of all occupations, a Shell went into Security.

An excellent question. Short answer; I liked the idea of that huge disadvantage of bloody cooling units. Better answer: the IPC is a little too full of herself when it comes to her own abilities, she's pretty much convinced she can do anything so wants so long as she tries and the shell body also has a nice little nugget of story behind it nudge nudge wink. I could try to accentuate these features in order to make her feel like something more than a sokolov clone though, that's a good point that I hadn't noticed that they do act quite similar.