[Invalid] Not sure if banned or not. Connection died message stated when trying to connect.

BYOND Key: (This is your Byond login/Ckey) TomFoolious

Total Ban Length: (The total time of your ban. You can also note your remaining time, though it is not required) Unknown

Banning staff member's Key: (This is the staff member's BYOND key/Ckey who placed the ban) Unknown

Reason of Ban: (You can see this when you attempt to log in to the server)Unknown

Reason for Appeal: (State your reason for why you think you should be unbanned) As stated in title, I get a "Connection Died" when attempting to join server. Haven't played SS13 in a few months and getting back into it. Attempted to clear BYOND cache to redownload resources and that wasn't fruitful either. Not using a VPN or anything similar.

Ahhhh I'm sorry to bug you guys then! Yes I did download the newest update. I was on Oracle and it had a message in chat "If you can see this, upgrade BYOND", so I did. Ok I will definitely downgrade then! I need a sane server to play on that doesn't go up in flames and have greytide crappin' all over within the first 5 minutes of the round!

Thank you for getting back to me!