Feedback-J.A.I.S

Y'know. Initially, I thought it was going to be a godawful anime thing. After some interaction, I think the smol IPC is quite a good character. Good depth (either perceived or genuine I don't know yet) and generally quite a fun character to spend your chair-rp rounds with. I dunno, I guess you want some way to improve too... I guess maybe after a while, he can get a bit grating with his up-beatness. Purely personal preference with those types of characters though. I dunno. Good IPC overall.

I don't remember the first time I saw Jais ic, but it was probably rushing me off to medical, since then every interaction I had had with her has been enjoyable and in depth, one of my favorite rounds will be when me, Jais and IPA all just sat in the Library all shift discussing life, and becoming a lot more in-depth characters in my perspective, so I'd say you play the character very well and every chance I've met them it has always been fun.