[Invalid] Player Complaint: ToasterRoboto

BYOND Key: Chen Yakumo

Game ID: bS4-bQaV (Round after)

Player Byond Key: ToasterRoboto

Staff involved: NursieKitty

Reason for complaint: Player in question was the antagonist in a round of Malfunctioning AI. Player in question did not engage crew. Player in question de-powered medbay at the very least, possibly other departments. Player in question bolted all doors and electrified several of them. Player in question did not attempt to create Roleplay for their fellow players, instead opting to largely ignore the crew. Player in question did this in a dead hours round where no one had any power to actually do anything to stop them. If I'm speaking bluntly, I felt this was borderline griefing instead of actual antagging, which leads me to the next entry...

Did you attempt to adminhelp the issue at the time? If so, what was the known action taken by administration/moderation? Yes. NursieKitty responded by stating, quote, "This is not an OOC issue.". No further action was taken by administration.

Approximate Date/Time: 2/22/2018, from approximately 4 AM EST to approximately 6 AM EST, when the crew transfer shuttle was called and the round ended.

Comments: While this kind of behavior may be acceptable in more active hours, where the crew has the means to do something about it, this was dead hours. We had one engineer for the majority of the shift, and no heads of staff. We literally couldn't do anything about it, and the player in question did not bother to create any roleplay for the crew. Most of the crew was drinking in the bar for a large portion of the shift because we literally couldn't do anything else.

Antags are antags regardless of the time of day they are playing in. Malf AI is not a role that can readily physically interact with crew outside of holopads and the speed in which crew can disable the cameras of an AI (neutralizing its effectiveness), can really put a damper on taking your time with the crew.

Additionally, because a staff member declared this something that was NOT an OOC issue, you can not bring it up in a player complaint - you must instead file a staff complaint against the staff member, I believe. [mention]Sharp[/mention] or [mention]Garnascus[/mention] could clarify this point.

Azande is correct.

If a staff member deemed this a none issue, then a player complaint on the same situation would not be valid. Do you want to make this a staff complaint instead?

Alternatively if this has happened more than once and you have gripes with the player, you'll need to modify the post to include things other than this singular incident.

[mention]Chen Yakumo[/mention]