Remove Junk Food Causing Heart Damage

I think I've thought of a solution. The reason for this implementation was to give drawbacks to gorging on junk food, but the punishment is too severe.

I thought about how junk food works in real life, and why it's good to go for wholesome meals instead. In real life, junk food(snacks, chips, candy) doesn't satisfy your hunger for as long. You can also crash later, and be hungry again(usually for more junk food).

To remove this feature and also fix the issue with game balance, I suggest we make junk food wear off quickly but fill you up all the same. Once junk food wears off, it could give you an even greater movement penalty. You could eat junk food again to get rid of it, and it'll just go away until you crash once more. Once you get a real meal in you, you won't crash. Simple as that. Coffee could also combat the crash, temporarily. You would still be slow if you're hungry while drinking coffee, but not as slow as you would be when you were crashing. Speaking of crashing, it would go away eventually on its own. But you'll still be hungry if you didn't eat.

Wholesome meals would work as per usual, however wearing off at a normal pace with no consequences. This makes junk food a temporary solution to your hunger that could do in a pinch without unreasonable backlash, should there be no chef.

Issue has not been solved and i will only support total removal of this PR. No offence burger, i know you meant well. Seems like no matter how i pace myself i cant get through a shift without some sort of organ damage giving me 20 oxy damage.

• 1 month later...