in which a diona name is reborn as a legendary meme beaten into the ground by many players

BYOND key: Scheveningen

Character names of all involved: Wayward Vegabond of the Iron Hearth which Contains Many Voices of Dissent and Argument Raised from Concerns of Modern Living, Xiu-La Zhang, many others included in the album

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album: https://imgur.com/a/raHJPdb

Have you read the application rules?: i am not bound by these malleable social constructs you call 'rules.' i have read them, regardless.

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? i am utterly certain nobody cared enough to report this and even if it was reported, it probably wasnt an actual offense

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?: dead hour always produces the most vividly strange content appropriate to ss13. it is funny. you had to be there.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: i laugh at you, garn. i laugh at you.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: especially since garn banned discussion of traps in general. i will never forgive that.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?: dead hour always produces the most vividly strange content appropriate to ss13. it is funny. you had to be there.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: i laugh at you, garn. i laugh at you.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: especially since garn banned discussion of traps in general. i will never forgive that.

These are not paragraphs..... Also the first answer needs lots of rework, why does THIS example SPECIFICALLY should be in the hall of fame.

• 2 months later...