Unban Request Rules:
  • The General Forum Rules
  • Only post if involved. If you are not a moderator or administrator and were not involved in a specific incident that may elicit a ban request, you may not post or reply to a ban request regarding that incident.
  • Do not use ad hominem.
  • No flame wars. No trolling. Self-explanatory.
  • DO NOT MAKE A UNBAN REQUEST WHILE A ROUND IS STILL GOING. This constitutes as IC in OOC, wait for the round to end. This only applies if the request is related to an ongoing round.
  • Only post if involved. If you are not a moderator or administrator and were not involved in a specific incident that may elicit a ban request, you may not post or reply to a ban request regarding that incident.
  • All rulings are final when they are declared. If you wish to contest a verdict, you are encourged to post in the Staff Complaints section of the forums.

Ban appeal for MoonTruther, banned by aboshehab

BYOND Key: MoonTruther
Total Ban Length: Perma
Banning staff member's Key: aboshehab
Reason of Ban: Sending joke ahelps when it is directly against the rules. This is an escalation to your 1 week ban and due to numerous infractions attained.
Reason for Appeal: I believe i served my time, and i'm ready to follow the rules.
''Anime is hentai you watch while your parents are in your room.''

Re: Ban appeal for MoonTruther, banned by aboshehab

Sharp wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 pm
I'd like you to outline the issues you've caused and what things you won't be repeating if I were to give you a third chance.

While not unheard of, third chances are not incredibly common.
I won't be making joke ahelps, and i'll be following the rules. If you want me to be more specific, i'll need the admin notes for my account, as i don't remember what i did, other than what my ban says.

Re: Ban appeal for MoonTruther, banned by aboshehab

Sharp wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:23 am
While I could unban you, this would become your third chance.

You say you will follow the rules now, but what really stopped you before?

Why should I take the risk of unbanning you when there's a strong potential you'll cause the same or even other issues?
Because you could just end up banning me again, and i know that if i do get banned again, i won't get another chance.

Return to “Unban Requests”