A New Head Developer - Arrow768

Hello!

A short background spiel: over the past some months now, my activity has been at a relatively low level, in comparison to the past. And to fill this void, Arrow has been taking up a lot of initiative in organizing development both internally, and managing policy and relations externally. So, this weekend, we have decided to officially recognize this continued effort and promote Arrow to the role of Head Developer! This means that he has the same authority (including administrative authority if need be) and permissions as I do.

In lieu of this promotion, I will be staying as well. So, much like the role of Head Administrator, the role of Head Developer will now be shared by two people. This minimizes the bus factor and gives us both some breathing room to take care of life and other things in a fashion where the community will still keep running just fine.

So, to a healthy Aurora and to Arrow, for a well earned promotion!
"Homo homini lupus est," for more often than not, we forget to act human towards others.

Still, despite our forgetful nature, there will always be the next day.

Re: A New Head Developer - Arrow768

UnknownMurder wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:30 pm
I see no one's going to say a thing... The Otaku Alliance of Aurora Community recognizes their brethren Arrow768 as the Head Developer of Aurora Station.
They are still in shock and denial
random quotes from random people
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sorcflopter wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:37 am
The newest form I have decided to take is not a ckey, but a series of UDP requests, requests your server has to ACK and handle, that much power your server has to divert away from running ss13 for you all to tell my connection that it cant connect.

Congratulations! The beatings will continue until morale increases.
I am the Tajara Lore Overseer and Deputy Lore Master. Feel free to message me here or on Discord, or anywhere really with questions/criticisms/thoughts on anything you want. If you're too shy, many questions can be answered by reading the wiki here.

I play the Mayor of Mendell City, Gleb Plyushkin. Feel free to send me IC emails as a concerned citizen with any questions, thoughts, or even full-blown proposals for legislation, and they could be addressed or put before city council if Gleb agrees! RIP. Gun was on stun.

The Brothers Tsyrrkunov: http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtop ... 754#p68754

Pile of delightful meme photographs:
Spoiler:
You've been HONKED by Mofo1995

PoZe wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:35 am
Now you are a second CEO of Aurora. Time to aim for profitable direction - maidbot!
communist uprising when
Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

When one relies on sight to perceive the world, it is like trying to stare at the galaxy through a crack in the door.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Announcements”