- Don't be a dick. We're all here to have fun, not fight and argue with assholes. Don't ruin the game for everyone else, and use common sense. This includes anything from attacking other people, starting arguments over nothing, etcetera.
- This is an English-speaking server. Being able to understand and communicate in English is required for playing here. Speaking other languages to a minor degree is permitted, though please use the Latin alphabet. Random phrases there and there is allowed, but nothing long winded.
- No advertisement of other SS13 servers on this server. Please also remain respectful towards other servers when discussing them: outright bashing or trash-talking of other servers is not allowed.
- No IC in OOC and vice versa. Do not post current ongoing events and at the same time, the forums house a few mediums in which people can roleplay, do not post OOC comments there.
- Multikeying with intent to bypass punishment, such as warnings, bans; to deceive server administration in general; or to bypass other restrictions. This may result in an unappealable permanent ban.
- All sub-forums have rules, violating them counts as violating the standard forum rules.
- Do not post illegal, obscene, gore, pornographic content.
- If you see anyone breaking any of these rules (or simply have questions on them), you’re free to ask us questions. For reporting, there is a “report post” function. Alternatively if it’s a time sensitive matter, you can contact staff by discord or on the server.
- If you are contacted by an admin, you are expected to reply, and communicate clearly and in good will. Failure to reply or disrespect towards admins may be grounds for a ban. We do our best to be polite and courteous with you, and thus expect you to do the same with us. This includes complaints, failure to respond within a week will result the complaint to carry on without your testimony, contact staff if you want an extension.
- All staff decisions are final. If you disagree, you may file a staff complaint or appeal the punishment.
- Warning: A warning is the lightest type of punishment we will dispense. Generally, this means you'll be informed of the rule you've broken, and we'll let you resume using the forums after you ensure us you won't break the rule again.
- Posting Restriction: The posting restriction will prevent you from posting new content on the forum for a set amount of time (usually applied with lengths of 1, 3, and 7 days).
- Temporary Ban: Temporary bans are handed out for situations where a single warning may not suffice, and will prevent you from using the forums for a set amount of time (usually applied with lengths of 1, 3, and 7 days).
- Permanent Ban: Permanent bans are issued in two general cases. First, to force communication with staff regarding an issue which was left unresolved. Second, as a final attempt to curb a player's behaviour, following warnings and temporary bans.
- All attempts to circumvent a punishment will result in a upgraded punishment.
- All punishments are appealable unless stated otherwise by an administrator. The latter case would only be invoked in serious cases and if you believe it was misused, should file a staff complaint.
- In the event of a permanent/temporary ban, you may file an appeal/complaint via proxy. This means you may contact someone else to post on your behalf.
- You may also request to be assigned to the "soft-banned"-role. This role allows you to file a unban request or staff complaint regarding your ban, however you may not use the "soft-banned" role to access any other part of the forum system.
- Violating the forum rules while using a proxy or the soft-banned role will result in a punishment being escalated to our other platforms, such as the server and discord.