A short introduction to a man named Sanford (OUTDATED)

[Seeing as a full character rewrite ocurred to better fit the setting of the NBT, this character introduction is outdated and no longer canon. I'll probably take this down if requested but, for now, i'll just keep this here.]

The scene takes place in the Western corridoor of the NSV Clarion. The area seems relatively calm exept for a commotion comming from the maintenance tunnel.
The commotion consists of loud noises of a working machine, sounds of bashing, and two people yelling.
A muffled voice can be heard yelling.

"Oh shit!"

The banging gets louder.
Two individuals emerge from behind the airlock, both running like their life depends on it.
The first is wearing an Industrial Mining Suit, covering their whole body.
The second, coming right after the miner, is wearing NSV Clarion Standard-Issue Security Gear, presumed to be a security officer.

Suddenly, a Strangelet loaf of bread busts trough the maintenance door the two men were running from.
There is barely anything left of said maintenance door.
The loaf is flying at random, destroying anything it impacts.
The security officer shouts as he is running;

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

The flying loaf of destruction chases both men all the way into the Chapel, where it is flung at the man in the mining suit.
As the loaf hits him in the backside, he is thrown across the room and afterwards collapses to the ground like a bag of bricks.
The security officer makes a sharp 180, heading to where he entered the Chapel from. He starts screaming.
The flying loaf follows. It is flung towards the man in security gear and just as it is about to violently hit him in the back of his head...

*record scratch* *freeze frame*
*The Who - Baba O'riley starts playing* 

"Belive it or not. This... actually happened to me."
"What you are seeing is the work of the dead guy over there. And that guy, the one in the vest, just so happened to be the poor soul to witness it."
"Who is he, exactly?"

The camera zooms slightly on the security officer's face. He has a panicked expression on his face.
"It's actually me. Nathan Sanford."
"You might probably be wondering as to how i got into this situation, but that's a tale for another day."
"Let's fast-foward a bit."

The scene shifts to Nathan wearing Nanotrasen Commander gear running to the NSV Destiny's escape shuttle, as the area behind him is engulfed in flames

"Err, a bit more."

The scene shifts to an Nathan writing something on a peice of paper in the NSCC Odin, within some sort of office

"A little bit more, please."

*the scene shifts to Nathan emerging from behind an airlock, leading to the preparatory wing within the NSCC Odin.

"Many thanks."
"So, our story starts right about in the 21st of November, 2461..."

Edited by John_Bigless
Added the dreaded mark of outdated-ness.
  • John_Bigless changed the title to A short introduction to a man named Sanford (OUTDATED)