Tytos_Tyris' IPC app (WIP because I just looked at the time)

BYOND Key:

Character Names:Vittorio Giurifiglio, Lodewikus Van Nieuwkerk, Jean-Marie Chataueneuf, John MacDonald, James Blair

How long have you been playing on Aurora:Erh....like 6-7 months?

Species you are applying to play:IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes, I'm not an idiot, haha

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:

Firstly, they lack the need of any Human requirement such as Fluid, Nourishment and Oxygen (WIP Section)

Why does this species in particular hold your interest?

Because they are not alive in the simplest sense, And in truth remind me of Lt. Data in Star Trek TNG, who in my opinion Spinner played exceptionally well. As well as the previous quip, I in truth admire anything remotely technological due to my belief in a policy of Extreme technological progress, as well as simply the though of playing something that is not truly relatable to any being in existence.

Character Name:Caesar [Compact Armoured Exploration SOL Alliance Robot]*European as Europa Pulchrae

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

What do you like about this character?

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

Notes:Really late so sorry for not finishing this.