Wer6 - Alien Whitelist - Unathi

BYOND Key:Wer6

Character Names:Brooklyn Addison, Jamine Godswood, Mekhi Harrow.

How long have you been playing on Aurora:Not sure, but atleast 5 months.

Species you are applying to play:Unathi

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):Maybe a pale red, or a pale green. Which ever looks best.

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:I wish to play this race because I haven't played it before. It is new for me, and I wish to further expand my options to play as. I also want to play as these species because they are presented with unique challenges, along with the Tajara, such as being uneducated, and brutish.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: These species present a unique challenge, as stated above. These challenges a Unathi face is often being discriminated against. These species tend to also extend their s's, due to physical differences. These differences all make unathi different than humans, in terms of role playing.

Why does this species in particular hold your interest? These species hold my interest because, as stated above, I have not played them before, and they provide unique challenges, that other species such as tajara do not have to deal with.

Character Name:Naomi Varaks

Please provide a short back story for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

In the dead of the night, south east of her masters, about 93 miles out. She finally can see it. The lights, the sight of the star port. Her ticket out of this planet, away from her past life. She can finally have a life away from the brutal onslaught of this hell of a life she'd known. Just a few more miles... hopefully her tired and battered body can make the last stretch.

Two years later

The tired old man called the number, “330”.

Naomi stood up, with silent nervousness, she walked up to the small, windowed booth.

“Papers, please”

Silently sliding the identification, passport, and Certificate of Vaccination, Naomi stood at awe of the pregnant silence in which the inspector viewed her papers.

The inspector placed the passport underneath the stamp.

*Ti-click*

Passing the documents back, the passport had a green stamp. He said “Welcome to New Biesel, citizenship tests are towards your right in the hall.

Walking on, Naomi nearly burst with silent joy, as she took a right down her new life.

What do you like about this character?

I like that I am going to have a bit of freedom, and I can try something new, Rping a unathi that has endured a lot of trauma in her life, and I can finally play a species that I haven't played before. Hiss.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?I think its okay, but I can definitely improve.

Notes:Unathi used to be called soghun, but the author of them quit, and wanted them to be called something else. Just'a tidbit of history for all of you!

I'm all for female Unthai, we really need them, however I feel like I don't know anything about her. Not a bad thing? Means you would have a lot of freedom in her character. Make sure to yell at all the medbay girls, shaking a fist saying "stop stealing our men" and you have my...

+1